Lets just go out and hammer Birmingham.

On 23/11/2019 at 22:18, Mycroft said:

I couldn't get on OT till about ten.  Wouldn't load I guess everyone has experienced problems.

Same problem here mate. I had almost 24 hours of trying to avoid having to talk to our lass .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 23/11/2019 at 20:45, The Horse said:

The lack of threads on this site tonight is spooky.

In all my years of being on here, since 2005, this is the quietest I've known it after a game.

A huge collective 'meh'.

sadly if you voice your opinion on here, which is reflective of the current negative situation you just get a barrage of abuse...you’re just a moaning, whinging negative poopydoo. 

people can’t seem to have a debate without it becoming personal if your opinions don’t match. Sad really. 

On 23/11/2019 at 19:52, handworth52 said:

been today one thing im noticing is the noise levels at away games going down and down and the total lack of comments on here tonight and other days , its like we have fallen totally flat and completely losing interest. I think we all realise that we are a mid table team , we have nothing up top . 1 up front is almost pointless fletcher is isolated . 

One up front does work and plenty of teams where /are successful. 

Our problem is we just don't/have the type of midfield that make the runs past the loan striker. The wide men also don't come inside enough to join the attack or make runs past him, that's why we're struggling to utilise this formation. 

2 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

Our problem is we just don't/have the type of midfield that make the runs past the loan striker. The wide men also don't come inside enough to join the attack or make runs past him, that's why we're struggling to utilise this formation. 

Been on a course?

On 23/11/2019 at 19:52, handworth52 said:

been today one thing im noticing is the noise levels at away games going down and down and the total lack of comments on here tonight and other days , its like we have fallen totally flat and completely losing interest. I think we all realise that we are a mid table team , we have nothing up top . 1 up front is almost pointless fletcher is isolated . 

it's the financial state of the club that's kicked people's feet out from under them.

we fancied IF we hung in there till Christmas a few very decent additions would get us in the mix.

now were looking at how many points were gonna lose, not how many players were getting.

it's f*** all to do with mid table.

6 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

whose our 'loan' striker, where's he from? lol

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Rodger Wylde said:

Been on a course?

I've been studying strategy for over 20 years bud and played fullback at rugby, which is a position that is all about awerness and reading the game. 

Not so much a course,but if you pay less attention to the ball it's self and focus more on what players are doing off the ball it's just easy to see when you watch the flow, speed and movement when we're attacking.