Lets just go out and hammer Birmingham.

been today one thing im noticing is the noise levels at away games going down and down and the total lack of comments on here tonight and other days , its like we have fallen totally flat and completely losing interest. I think we all realise that we are a mid table team , we have nothing up top . 1 up front is almost pointless fletcher is isolated . 

15 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

been today one thing im noticing is the noise levels at away games going down and down and the total lack of comments on here tonight and other days , its like we have fallen totally flat and completely losing interest. I think we all realise that we are a mid table team , we have nothing up top . 1 up front is almost pointless fletcher is isolated . 

True

Logged on here an hour after the game, and was surprised by the lack of threads 

I think the impending points deduction, allied to the constant late late late kicks in the b*llocks has knocked the stuffing out of a lot of supporters 

Guest The Horse

The lack of threads on this site tonight is spooky.

In all my years of being on here, since 2005, this is the quietest I've known it after a game.

A huge collective 'meh'.

Just now, The Horse said:

The lack of threads on this site tonight is spooky.

In all my years of being on here, since 2005, this is the quietest I've known it after a game.

A huge collective 'meh'.

No no, what happened was everyone pressed the panic button at the same time and broke owlstalk with record levels of moaning. The only people who didn't post immediately have managed to keep their account.

2 minutes ago, gableratchet said:

Shove Iorfa to right back and recall Lees, pace down the rhs, get plenty of crosses in.

I kind of agree. But Iorfa’s pace gets us out of the sh*t time and time again. Pace that Lees and Borner don’t have

Edited by Stoop

28 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

I couldn't get on OT till about ten.  Wouldn't load I guess everyone has experienced problems.

Understandable 

Too many people on the ‘have a moan’ thread, complaining about old people in supermarkets on a weekend 

3 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

How a Championship side with any ambitions of promotion isn't starting Fessi disgusts me.

I agree, although unpopular decision backed up by facts. Forestieri is done. Played 90 minutes about 5 or 6 times in 2 years. 

Valued at 1.3m on Transfermarkt. 

Finished. Part of the problem, not the solution.

15 hours ago, handworth52 said:

I don’t care anywhere near as much as I used to. There isn’t one specific thing, but I just feel completely alienated from the club. 

I was still completely invested when we were languishing in League One. I am not a fair weather supporter, but the cumulative impact of all the off the field shenanigans has just put me off. 

I didn’t even know Birmingham was our next game. 

15 hours ago, Stoop said:

True

Logged on here an hour after the game, and was surprised by the lack of threads 

I think the impending points deduction, allied to the constant late late late kicks in the b*llocks has knocked the stuffing out of a lot of supporters 

The site was down. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Mystic Neg said:

No no, what happened was everyone pressed the panic button at the same time and broke owlstalk with record levels of moaning. The only people who didn't post immediately have managed to keep their account.

I've only just got owlstalk back on my computer,been down all night.some technical problems I'm told.

• Like 2