on to parking now

Guest The Claw

2 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

Park it at the side of my boat?

Cheers the good news is the traffic wardens won't be able to see any yellow lines

28 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Nah, but they'll spot a yellow submarine from feckin miles away, FFS  lol 

Just loading my torpedoes in case they do 

Anyone know where the SAG office is as I might keep a couple spare

14 hours ago, Ash76 said:

I agree that people shouldn't park either fully on partly on pavements for all reasons mentioned but anyone keying cars that do are far far worse

I dont park in the pavements near the ground or need to push a pram past on match day either but you can't be serious?

If somebody is parking and forcing a disabled person or young mum in to the road then surely there the  bigger fool?

1 hour ago, coopswfc76 said:

I dont park in the pavements near the ground or need to push a pram past on match day either but you can't be serious?

If somebody is parking and forcing a disabled person or young mum in to the road then surely there the  bigger fool?

Parking offence worse than criminal damage? 

I agree that something needs to be done to keep footpaths clear for pedestrians, and especially for disabled, pushchair users etc.

But is it just me that's noticed how many of the cars parked on the Penistone Road footpath from the kop to the sports centre (and elsewhere) display disabled parking badges? Does being disabled entitle you to park like a tw@t? Is disabled people parking inconsiderately to the detriment of other disabled people acceptable?