Embarrassment

Guest The Horse
11 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

Absolute rubbish. This team is a top 10 side, the only thing we lack is a consistent goal scorer. There are plenty of managers out there that could get this team playing, in fact we lost one just this summer.  This downgrading of expectations and insistence of our poor quality does my flipping head in, we are NOT poo we have just had a succession of “managers” that have turned us that way - Carlos & his cowardly tactics, Jos the random appointment & competition winner Bully - there because we can’t pick someone out of a pool of a hundred more capable individuals. 

This really has to stop now, it’s starting to look like we don’t have a clue.

Brilliant post.
Absolutely spot on.

2 minutes ago, paulrs said:

Agreed on the squad, and on Reach. He must’ve played 4 or 5 different positions already and we’re only 6 games in. 

Play him where he’s best, out wide, and leave him there. 

My problem is I couldn't describe our playing style or approach. For what is a team game I don't actually see a team pattern or ethos. 

Certainly in an attacking sense, where is the pass, the movement between players. Lump it to Fletch, or get it wide to Harris seems to be it. 

Damning stat today I reckon our only shot on target was the penalty. Did their keeper actually make a save ?

We were outplayed, out-conned and out-bullied all over the park. by a very crafty side who know how to play the Ref and theopposition.

When they decide to play football, and forget the con-tricks, QPR are a fast and efficient side.

Welet them bully us all over the park.

1 minute ago, Buxtongent said:

We were outplayed, out-conned and out-bullied all over the park. by a very crafty side who know how to play the Ref and theopposition.

When they decide to play football, and forget the con-tricks, QPR are a fast and efficient side.

Welet them bully us all over the park.

wasn’t strong enough in the middle of the park We didn’t use the flanks enough fullbacks was overlapping but just ignored and in defence we was just falling asleep. With absolutely 0 to offer upfront

24 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

Absolute rubbish. This team is a top 10 side, the only thing we lack is a consistent goal scorer. There are plenty of managers out there that could get this team playing, in fact we lost one just this summer.  This downgrading of expectations and insistence of our poor quality does my flipping head in, we are NOT poo we have just had a succession of “managers” that have turned us that way - Carlos & his cowardly tactics, Jos the random appointment & competition winner Bully - there because we can’t pick someone out of a pool of a hundred more capable individuals. 

This really has to stop now, it’s starting to look like we don’t have a clue.

100%. The one time we had a proven Championship manager this team looked more than capable. 

3 hours ago, Hack-Abusi said:

How many more managers before some of those players out there, some of those shambolic performances served up, are called out.

Bottle jobs like Reach, Bannan, Fessi etc ..

Absolute abject

This^

Need a manager with a pair to come in and look everyone of them in the eye and say; “fella’s, it ain’t f’ing happening on my watch. You wanna be here then start showing you do, if not get yourselves a transfer request in now”.

Hate to say it but the main reason those across the city are doing so well compared to us is their manager takes no sh@t. Our caretaker manager is far too pally with the squad.

• Like 2

We seemed to have two ideas in that 2nd half. Lump it up to the strikers and hope for the best or get it out wide. At times there were huge gaps in between the wingers and the strikers but nobody was running into them because Bannan and Hutch were too far back. They sliced through us like butter time and time again whereas we were just running into walls.