Embarrassment

Clearly bullen has not got a clue .

There was no Effort or commitment from the players .

Today actually reminded me of the latter end of jos management career at Sheffield Wednesday :angry:

DC you need to go out and get the right manager now in this two weeks break

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I was absolutely livid after that. Yes players have to take responsibility, but that performance was poor at best, and sadly Lee doesn't seem capable of changing anything. Which is why we must find a manager. Good coach is Lee, but never been a manager. 

Only 50% of the points available to us have been collected. It’s been a bit of an uphill struggle and we look easily punished.

Im not expecting promotion from a manager but it’s not looking promising as it stands. Need someone with experience of getting teams punching above their weight

Edited by Bluesteel

2 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Only 50% of the points available to us have been collected. It’s been a bit of an uphill struggle and we look easily punished.

Im not expecting promotion from a manager but it’s not looking promising as it stands. Need someone with experience of getting teams punching above their weight

My concern is we havnt played any of the bigger teams yet. 

We need a manager who can look beyond playing Bannan, Hutchinson and Reach in the same midfield. It hasn't worked for four years and never likely to f***ing work either. Bullen had a chance to show he's the right man for the job, he's blown it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We were clearly second best in the first half too. Bullen promised us tempo, closing down from the front, attacking intent and organization. ALL of that was totally non-existent. 

16 minutes ago, marshy said:

I was absolutely livid after that. Yes players have to take responsibility, but that performance was poor at best, and sadly Lee doesn't seem capable of changing anything. Which is why we must find a manager. Good coach is Lee, but never been a manager. 

We haven’t actually been great all season. Barnsley was pretty bad. Luton poor.