Shrewsbury game theory

I note the Shrewsbury game in Portugal is not listed in the pre-season fixtures and instead they’ve said it’s a ‘training match’ which maybe so Julian Borner, Moses Odubajo and Kadeem Harris can take part with it not being an official game.

6 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

To be fair theres hundreds of 'training' matches and behind closed doors games across the full season all the time. I don't think theres a reason other than its a regular inclusion to a pre season itinerary. 

What I’m saying is if they listed it as an official friendly match 8 don’t think the 3 new guys would be able to take part. 

3 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Conspiracy.jpeg.6ed9fbce8a042a29977851451b46786b.jpeg

I visited Roswell, New Mexico about 10 years ago where there was an Alien Convention and loads were walking about with tin foil on their head like that, dumb yanks lol

• Haha 2

I think it might have more to do with the fact no match is actually taking place. I read on the Internet that behind closed doors, Wednesday's and Shrewsbury's respective bosses will be discussing project Xenith. By this time next week they will both have taken complete control of the EFL, and fixed it so that both clubs will be in the Premier League by August, and Leeds are going to start their season in the football conference.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, owl-zat said:

I visited Roswell, New Mexico about 10 years ago where there was an Alien Convention and loads were walking about with tin foil on their head like that, dumb yanks lol

Is it safe to take em off now? Im still wearing mine

• Haha 1