Devastated

The fact we are even talking about the play-offs given where we’ve come from this season is remarkable (and probably shows there are a lot of average teams in the league). Given how many teams are still in with a shout for the last spot I imagine the total needed should be less than previous years - 70 might be enough, which is 7 wins.... (Derby have a very easy looking run in though)

I just love the fact we are talking about the playoffs and a lot of us even looked forward to the pig's coming to our place!

I had a lot of highs and lows with us.....god, a lot of lows, but when we are up for it I go into every match thinking we can smash any mo fo!!

TvpDAp.gif

5 hours ago, Shot down in flames. said:

Don’t be daft, point away at derby isn’t a bad thing!

Fair point, but as ever, most of us are probably thinking what if....

What if we had beaten a few of the teams in the numerous draws of late?

What if we had sacked Jos a couple of matches earlier than we did; maybe we might have picked up a couple more wins then whilst we got SB in?

One thing is for sure and it has been a common theme for three of the past four seasons, if we had just done that little bit more/been that 1 or 2% better at critical times we could be out of this league now.  The Championship this season has been total bobbar. If we can be so crud for so long and then string a series of results together than propels us from the drop zone to the edge of the PO's then that says something. Fair play to the players for finally getting their act together but you still have to wonder why we never achieved more in the past 4 years.

12 hours ago, Dezzabezza said:

The fact we are even talking about the play-offs given where we’ve come from this season is remarkable (and probably shows there are a lot of average teams in the league). Given how many teams are still in with a shout for the last spot I imagine the total needed should be less than previous years - 70 might be enough, which is 7 wins.... (Derby have a very easy looking run in though)

No such thing as an easy run in particularly in the championship as our three consecutive draws against Reading, Millwall and Rotherham show.

Guest mkowl

It is never over until we are 4 points behind with one game to go or 10 points behind with 3 games to go etc

Still don't think we have enough in the squad that are fit to play to make a concerted run at it, coupled with some very tough looking games in April

16 hours ago, savi said:

Im all for taking it 1 game at a time, 3 points on Tuesday potentially could put us 3/5 points behind 6th.

My view

Blackburn v Wigan...Draw

Brizzle C v Ipswich...Brizzle (still 1 game in hand)

Dirty & Unwashed v Brentford.... D&U

Bolton v Swfc... Swfc

Brummies v Millwall...Draw

Derby v Stoke... Draw

Boro v Preston...Boro

Norwich v Ull...Norwich

Forest v Villa...Draw

West Brom v Swansea... Brom

Come Wednesday neet were 9th 

2 behind Forest

4 behind Derby

5 behind Brizzle (anyone remember 2012 - mind the gap)

Then Saturday Swfc v Blackburn and Brizzle are not playing, potentially 2 points behind, Brizzle 2 games in hand.

Wow! Did you just type everything that came in to your head whilst daydreaming ?