deer Mr Chanseri

9 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

It certainly did Pablo ..

Did you also notice in the film 48 Hours 

That old Porche that Eddie Murphy went to pick up from the car lot after doing time was seen parked up and driving around covered in dust long before he picked it up? 

The wife won't go to the pictures with me anymore !!!

I remember years ago on Eastenders (I haven't watched it since Nigel left)

A bloke knocked on a door in an orange shirt when it was answered it was green !!!...

Bloody amateur's. ......

I’m not familiar with those OG. They are repeating old Eastenders on Drama channel at the moment, so I’ll be clearing my schedule to watch them all more attentively now (Arthur is at the moment descending towards his breakdown, so I think  the Nigel era will sadly be some way off yet).

Diamonds are Forever anyway - Mr Bond drove the car down a narrow alleyway on two wheels, and it emerged the other end on the other two wheels to what it had entered the alley on. Not so much amateur as downright miraculous.

And, Knight Rider when KITT jumped over bridges etc, landed on the other side, blatantly appeared to snap in half before reappearing in the next shot pristine and gleaming as if new. And Hasselhoff’s mullet never shifted an inch.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

I’m not familiar with those OG. They are repeating old Eastenders on Drama channel at the moment, so I’ll be clearing my schedule to watch them all more attentively now (Arthur is at the moment descending towards his breakdown, so I think  the Nigel era will sadly be some way off yet).

Diamonds are Forever anyway - Mr Bond drove the car down a narrow alleyway on two wheels, and it emerged the other end on the other two wheels to what it had entered the alley on. Not so much amateur as downright miraculous.

And, Knight Rider when KITT jumped over bridges etc, landed on the other side, blatantly appeared to snap in half before reappearing in the next shot pristine and gleaming as if new. And Hasselhoff’s mullet never shifted an inch.

I finally feel released from my shackles. 

Someone else has seen that bloody Dub constantly overtaken in Bullitt!!..

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, whatevertrevor said:

time to act.

We got rid of Joss and that was good.

But this new man Leigh Bullet is not the right man. time to act.

Dont think I hes good enough to take the job full time but he has done a cracking job in between and should be offered a full time position at the Club,  post Bruce,

The man loves the Club and should be looked after.