Happy birthday - Chris Waddle - Wednesday legend

Love Waddler but struggle with Wednesday Legend 

For me a Legend is someone who is synonymous with the named club Waddle isn't that with us

Ask any football fan who Waddle played for and i doubt the answer would be us, similarly Des Walker will always be a Forest legend 

But many happy returns Waddler 

Guest addedtime
1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

For me a Legend is someone who is synonymous with the named club Waddle isn't that with us

Ask any football fan who Waddle played for and i doubt the answer would be us, similarly Des Walker will always be a Forest legend 

Correct.

An internal legend! 

55 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I take your point, but how many players have we had who won the National Press Player of the Year like Waddle did? Such a feat is almost unthinkable, especially in the last 20 years or so.

Don't want people to take this the wrong way but maybe Waddle wasn't a Wednesday legend, but he was bigger than that as he was a football legend,

Can't remember The Fast Show making jokes with the name Sheffield Wednesday in it.....

Scorchio ...:ph34r:

Edited by steveger