João, our form player.

On 05/12/2018 at 21:07, FreshOwl said:

His attitude and application really bother me, its borderline disgraceful 

A few worldies in 3 years isn’t enough. He offers very little. For someone who is 6ft 3 and must weigh a decent amount, he’s ridiculosuly weak 

“There’s a player in there somewhere” - yep I’ve read that hundreds of times over the years 

The fact is he hasn’t changed and never will. 3 years ago was the time

25 now, his whole attitude isn’t going to miraculously change 

On 05/12/2018 at 18:02, Daavies; said:

some of you must be watching a different Joao to me. I think he's lazy, incosistent and gives the ball away too much. it's like playing with 10 men when he plays at times. Apart from the goal the other day he was absolutely dreadful (so was everyone else).

On 05/12/2018 at 16:24, McRightSide said:

17/18 - 17 starts, 9 goals

18/19 - 8 starts, 6 goals

Our most potent weapon by some stretch and yet he can't get a regular game under Jos.

For a team that concedes so many goals to have your primary attacking outlet warming the bench is absolutely shocking management.

9 starts, 8 goals now 

On 05/12/2018 at 09:54, Mystic Neg said:

I just think he looks completely disinterested most of the time. There is a player in there. 

Quoting myself here, Joao was probably the only positive thing today. Well done to the lad, despite permanently having a face on. 

He's got something the rest haven't....sure he can be hapless for 80minutes, but bloody hell the sides virtually running on hapless..Was Thornily injured at Half Time/..cos he was the best among them first half...i was hoping it would be Pudil for Fox...fox simply stood out wide all second half.

God it was messy!!

On 05/12/2018 at 09:36, Mystic Neg said:

Brilliant or bobbar, 4 out of 5 times it's the latter

Second only to Grabban , for goals per minute !in this league.

Lewis Grabban

Nottm Forest

111  per goal

1557  played

14Goals scored

2 Assists

Lucas João

Sheff Wed

112  per goal

899  played

8Goals scored

1 Assists

2 hours ago, nethertonowl said:

Second only to Grabban , for goals per minute !in this league.

Lewis Grabban

Nottm Forest

111  per goal

1557  played

14Goals scored

2 Assists

Lucas João

Sheff Wed

112  per goal

899  played

8Goals scored

1 Assists

Don't get me wrong son, I like him and he has potential but I posted before our glorious defeat at Blackburn and our well earned hard fought draw at home to Rotherham. 

Now that he's made it as a footballer I will accept I was wrong and walk home with my little tail between my legs. 

15 goals in his last 1900 minutes, since he started his recent scoring form against Birmingham in February.

Never looks as accomplished as Hooper, as whole-hearted as Fletcher or as exciting as Forestieri, but there’s no denying that form is outstanding.