Interesting stat & shocking

21 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Incredible that you have consistently berated Nuhiu for years - and are happy to stand by the manager and his consistent failures

Don’t forget his supporting of Dawson over Westwood. That’s going well too. lol

Guest Hillsborough Mole
2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

He wouldn't know a footballer if they kicked him in the goolies

Cherry picking stats at its finest. Do we not count points for draws any more? 14 of those were drawn and would total 53 points across the 46 games. Whilst not great reading it certainly isn't as bad as the stat is trying to make out and would have comfortably stayed up based on that last season.

Edited by CF_Owl

i Don't understand the hate Chansiri is getting to be honest. It isn't the chairman playing centre back conceding 2 or 3 every game. Its poor coaching and more importantly, pathetic from the players. 3 of the 4 goals the other night was just people switching off and not defending as a team. Our back line is embarrassing and it comes from coaching. 

3 minutes ago, Daavies; said:

i Don't understand the hate Chansiri is getting to be honest. It isn't the chairman playing centre back conceding 2 or 3 every game. Its poor coaching and more importantly, pathetic from the players. 3 of the 4 goals the other night was just people switching off and not defending as a team. Our back line is embarrassing and it comes from coaching. 

I dont think anyone 'hates' Chansiri. Just that people have no faith he can run a football club successfully.

I wouldn't blame any Chairman for the odd disappointing result be the general drift in the club now seemingly fighting a relegation battle with highest ticket prices in the league and probably some of the best players being sold in January because of some financial issues must be laid at his door.

16 hours ago, Daavies; said:

But he assembled that defence, ie Van Aken bought over Harry McGuire (who Carlos wanted).

Ditto ditching Westy and selling Hunt (who blunted both Snodgrass and Robertson on his own). 

That said, no question of hate just doubting owner's / Doyen's transfer strategy.

Edited by fred mciver

On 06/11/2018 at 08:06, theowlsman said:

My supporting of Dawson is over nobody.....I'm supporting a young keeper that the manager has chosen to pick....at no point will you find any post from me saying that Dawson is a batter keeper than Westwood. But hey, don't let facts get in the way