We’ve Had Enough Playing For You

3 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

seems like that is the case Simon ,the kids ain't strong enough

Plus we will destroy the kids if we keep putting them into this mess..   I'm all for the young guys breaking into the team - they have played well... BUT Pennie especially looked totally deflated late on after a brilliant first half..

• Like 1

The players have never once looked like they’re playing for him. Take man united for example, when results weren’t great and pressure on the boss they stuck together and showed they were with him 

Everytime we concede we immediately give up, that tells you everything you need to know 

Apologies for not getting Jos is a visionary shizzle.

Or for not understanding why it makes perfect sense to leave out your best keeper while some poor young lad takes stick for a stupid managerial decision.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

The players have never once looked like they’re playing for him.

Even when we lost 1 in 9 and went up to 6th place? Or the excellent run at the end of last season?

If the situation is really that bad, then there would be no need to make stuff up would there?

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

Even when we lost 1 in 9 and went up to 6th place? Or the excellent run at the end of last season?

If the situation is really that bad, then there would be no need to make stuff up would there?

Some have more ambition than reaching the lofty heights of 6th for 10 minutes

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

Or you could only copy and paste the part of my post out which suits your agenda. 

Have never looked like playing for him when losing 

3 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

I’m not saying the players have stopped playing for Jos. I haven’t seen last 2 games.

However what has a previous run got to do with the current situation? If players actually appear to be giving up. Along with losing 4 on the trot. Conceding 12 in that period, it doesn’t bode well.

Myself and others weren’t confident in the squad prior to the international break. Those doubts are now showing on the pitch unfortunately. 

We need to get to 50 points asap 

8 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

You have backed every incumbent manager since Megson left and have been wrong every time. Isn't  it time you give it a rest and admit you know nowt.

Really?

"I'm a better fan than you?"

"I know more about football than you?"

Edited by DJMortimer
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

I’m not saying the players have stopped playing for Jos. I haven’t seen last 2 games.

However what has a previous run got to do with the current situation? If players actually appear to be giving up. Along with losing 4 on the trot. Conceding 12 in that period, it doesn’t bode well.

Myself and others weren’t confident in the squad prior to the international break. Those doubts are now showing on the pitch unfortunately. 

We need to get to 50 points asap 

Fingers crossed Jonesy.

7 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Or you could only copy and paste the part of my post out which suits your agenda. 

Have never looked like playing for him when losing 

Agenda? Pull yourself together.

You chose the word "NEVER". That's your problem, not mine. If that's not what you meant then don't post it. Am I expected to read your mind now?

Edited by DJMortimer