Wigan tickets

You don't seem to be able to use Friends / Family points on your account anymore. 

You need to get them to log in and buy them on their account, or call up and use their details. 

Got mine at 2pm :cool:

1 minute ago, niallzi said:

You don't seem to be able to use Friends / Family points on your account anymore. 

You need to get them to log in and buy them on their account, or call up and use their details. 

Got mine at 2pm :cool:

What’s the point if that when they are on holiday?

What a fkin farce. 

3 minutes ago, niallzi said:

I think it might just be for away games, when they aren't on general sale.

Who knows.

Must be, because it’s allowing me to buy tickets for them for Hull at home. Not that they need them. 

Absolute ballache this, but will probably result in the tickets lasting till longer in the week. 

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

It is, unless there is a system glitch. Had it all planned this week like a military operation. 5 x IDs, all different TPPs. 

I'm hoping to get some on Thursday for me, my Brother and young'un and they're in Ibiza

:duntmatter:

I'm refusing to believe it because you need to buy more than 1 ticket to sit with who you're going with.

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Must be, because it’s allowing me to buy tickets for them for Hull at home. Not that they need them. 

Absolute ballache this, but will probably result in the tickets lasting till longer in the week. 

According to the ticket office on Twitter, they can't sell out until the 2pm bracket tomorrow afternoon.

Just now, BIG D said:

I'm hoping to get some on Thursday for me, my Brother and young'un and they're in Ibiza

:duntmatter:

I'm refusing to believe it because you need to buy more than 1 ticket to sit with who you're going with.

Might be me then. Must be someone else trying. Can’t get through to ticket office. 

30 minutes ago, vulva said:

That can’t be right .

My mate bought my Wigan ticket online along with his own this morning 

2 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

That can’t be right .

My mate bought my Wigan ticket online along with his own this morning 

Maybe because he's got enough points to buy as well. I've only got 500, so can't actually buy my own until Thursday am. 

As best I understand ...

Fan A has 600 points

Fan B has 500 points

Fan A can buy his own ticket in the 600 point sales category, but cannot buy Fan B a ticket until it’s in the 500point sales category 

Fan B cannot buy Fan A a ticket (or his own) until you can buy in the 500 point sales category

@vulva you wil be able to buy yours and higher point friends in one go when the 500point sales category opens (Thursday am), if it gets that far ...