Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

14 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

As Clive Betts is a MP i would hope he has better things on his mind that that bitter vile person 

fair point -considering the clusterfeck state of politics:mad:

However reputation is everything in public life -whilst on one hand this latest outburst could be just ignored by yourself, IMO vile slurs need addressing or they become truth in the minds of listeners / voters

If I was him busy as i would be It'd take 10 minute conversation with a solicitor to send RS a letter to warn off this pr*ck

this is not the first or 5th time (as we've discussed many times amongst us RS gang on here) that this wheezy specimen of S2 pond life. Over the years he has thrown around slanderous accusations naming people to my recollection our Club, 3 of our chairmen, secretary and now MP 

Unless they warn him or have him on delay RS need to deny him a public platform 

On 14/11/2018 at 19:04, steelowl said:

good point about Stuart Gray leaving Fulham

He managed to get us to survive using fumes from MM's wallet   awful football sometimes but needs must  our defence was sorted though

Really wish he was given the chance 

I liked Gray he worked under appalling circumstances with the finances of the time BUT people seem to forget he had the second half of a season with DC's money, made some awful signings and as a side we got worse.

2 hours ago, toppOwl said:

I liked Gray he worked under appalling circumstances with the finances of the time BUT people seem to forget he had the second half of a season with DC's money, made some awful signings and as a side we got worse.

who actually made them ?

11 hours ago, toppOwl said:

He did lose a couple of players to injury towards the back end of that season though and had to work with that shocking pitch.

3 minutes ago, steelowl said:

lasagne 

like listening to keith

He's a proper nice bloke 

He used to work for Crosby Kitchens when he was still reffing and i ( and others ) had several chats with him about Wednesday when he visited the company i worked for at that time.

Although he was a collar and tie guy he would still pop into the Canteen and have a word with the scum lol 

5 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

He's a proper nice bloke 

He used to work for Crosby Kitchens when he was still reffing and i ( and others ) had several chats with him about Wednesday when he visited the company i worked for at that time.

Although he was a collar and tie guy he would still pop into the Canteen and have a word with the scum lol 

comes across exactly like that type of bloke to me

20 minutes ago, steelowl said:

lasagne 

like listening to keith

Sorry, but I think the programmes/FH, during the international breaks - are boring.

Refereeing, amateur football, ethics of the FA = boring.

Cant wait to get back to the moaning, groaning, sniping, spite and winding up.

I realise FH are trying to fill a hole - but it’s dull.

Just look at how many posts, on here - since the suspension of the league? 

Nobody is interested - or, everyone is on a diet.

1 minute ago, ReadingOwl said:

Sorry, but I think the programmes/FH, during the international breaks - are boring.

agree in general however I do actually like Keith 

I'm having serious laptop probs so not been on myself  but been eating for in ..ger.. land 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

I agree mostly but i enjoy listening to Keith Hackett he talks sense and him giving us the fans a refs insight i think is fascinating