Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

1 minute ago, ReadingOwl said:

Why is everyone fixated on the Manager?

Its the bloody bloke who appointed him that’s useless.

The managers ineptitude is just a convenient cover/shield for the bloke above.

I have very little optimism for the short term future of the Club - regardless of who signs the team sheet.

Long term - who knows?

i think the point is most people are realising that mate  but chansiri is untouchable ...unfortunately 

Just now, steelowl said:

i think the point is most people are realising that mate  but chansiri is untouchable ...unfortunately 

Nah - I dont believe that.

They’re  focussed on the Managers failings.

He’s  irrelevant unfortunately. Totally irrelevant.

Hand picked/plucked from obscurity, for a reason. Read this week that the bloke was about to retire?

Wow.

He’s a patsy - I’m not wasting my time criticising him.

It’s now pretty obvious to me.

1 minute ago, ReadingOwl said:

Nah - I dont believe that.

They’re  focussed on the Managers failings.

He’s  irrelevant unfortunately. Totally irrelevant.

Hand picked/plucked from obscurity, for a reason. Read this week that the bloke was about to retire?

Wow.

He’s a patsy - I’m not wasting my time criticising him.

It’s now pretty obvious to me.

we dont disagree on the whole  yes people are focusing of  Jos because tbh he is making a proper mess  but Chansiri wont go however much the finger points at him  the bloke prob thinks he's doing ok 

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

we dont disagree on the whole  yes people are focusing of  Jos because tbh he is making a proper mess  but Chansiri wont go however much the finger points at him  the bloke prob thinks he's doing ok 

A new bloke comes in - then what? Another nobody?

The shambles continues.

Nobody will ever, ever, ever, ever, convince me - that the bloke in charge has any interest in our Club, the fans, or the City.

It’s survival (IMO) that fans need to keep an eye on - not who is currently carrying the can, managerially, for this farce.

3 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

A new bloke comes in - then what? Another nobody?

The shambles continues.

Nobody will ever, ever, ever, ever, convince me - that the bloke in charge has any interest in our Club, the fans, or the City.

It’s survival (IMO) that fans need to keep an eye on - not who is currently carrying the can, managerially, for this farce.

absolutely agree  this guy is in it for his own reasons  after a run in with him which i reported on here as a warning 3 years ago  I knew we were in trouble 

7 minutes ago, steelowl said:

absolutely agree  this guy is in it for his own reasons  after a run in with him which i reported on here as a warning 3 years ago  I knew we were in trouble 

Sorry. Don’t want to appear as an evangelist - but I suppose I’ve just given up.

As you know - it’s lasted 3 yrs now.

I just want it all to be over - whatever the end game.

I can’t get passionate about making a silk purse out of a sows ear.

A complete clear out is needed - or a change of plan.

I’ve probably just stopped “believing”.

Anyway - lets hope we win and “they” lose.

Edited by ReadingOwl

3 hours ago, steelowl said:

What would his "own reasons" be after investing fairly heavily in the club only for it to end up in a worse position?

1 minute ago, toppOwl said:

What would his "own reasons" be after investing fairly heavily in the club only for it to end up in a worse position?

his own reasons 

ie he isnt doing it for us 

we obviously benefit if he hits the motherload thats the only reason i want him to succeed despite not liking him

2 minutes ago, steelowl said:

allegedly inheritance for his son / financial payback 

Dubious claim, his family are loaded I doubt he's see the risk of football club ownership as any sort of financial investment, I think he genuinely had the clubs interests at heart but has surrounded himself with the wrong people.

Of course Chansiri is in it for his own ends.

Why else would someone from the other side of the world invest in us?

He's simply invested in the hope of a bumper financial return.

Mandy was too, it's just that he realized that he didn't have the money to get us to the so-called promised land and make the resulting financial killing.

Personally I have no problem with that if it gets us further up the football pyramid, and the alternative to this system is no longer viable.

The snag is that he's backed his horse without knowing anything about the Turf.

9 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

It’s a very apt description when put in the context that I used ie the yearly witch-hunt of the current manager whomsoever the current manager may be 

Either way I’m out 

Fair enough , but you supported Carlos when players were in 'comfort zone' eating bacon butties for breakfast (as per Reach, Pessy).

But true, this is mostly down to Chansiri running club like Butlins on a bad day.

Some very good callers joining excellent Mick and Mark recently.

10 hours ago, toppOwl said:

Dubious claim, his family are loaded I doubt he's see the risk of football club ownership as any sort of financial investment, I think he genuinely had the clubs interests at heart but has surrounded himself with the wrong people.

Of course he has the club's interest at heart. it is one and the same with the venture   

But Dubious claim?   Seriously do you think he's doing this for the club's sake?  then I can't help you 

7 minutes ago, steelowl said:

Of course he has the club's interest at heart. it is one and the same with the venture   

But Dubious claim?   Seriously do you think he's doing this for the club's sake?  then I can't help you 

i assume your accusing him of doing it for the money, I'll say again a football has to be one of the worst investments going, his family are very rich he could have invested in something far more lucrative if that was the sole motivation.

MM was also there to make money and did but he still did good work for the club.

Edited by toppOwl

evening fellow FH critique squad 

as forecast meat and potato pie with raw onion  and tbf it was rushed and not my best 

feck me that well known off road rat run tinsley roundabout is rammed wtf!?

Jos writing in as 'lewis' there

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Fair enough , but you supported Carlos when players were in 'comfort zone' eating bacon butties for breakfast (as per Reach, Pessy).

But true, this is mostly down to Chansiri running club like Butlins on a bad day.

Some very good callers joining excellent Mick and Mark recently.

no i didnt support Carlos i said the same about Carlos as i have about many managers in that im not joining in call for his head.

I always maintained that he should not have been given the season after we lost to Hudds  but once he was given it then i think that he had earned the right by finishing 6th and 4th