Thank you Mr Chansiri

5 minutes ago, Bark1062 said:

BTW I know plenty that have not gone to some matches because POTG prices have been too high.

So yes some fans are being forced away by high POTG prices.

Oh yeah there’s plenty of people like that but I wouldn’t say they are real Wednesdayites anyway. 

They’ll find the money if we end up at Wembley again.

1 minute ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Oh yeah there’s plenty of people like that but I wouldn’t say they are real Wednesdayites anyway. 

Like I said in my first reply to you..

You are talking ball-cks

Less of a wednesdayite if you can’t afford to or for many different reasons cannot attend many games ...your a real gem you are.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
13 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Like Neil? 

1 minute ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Like Neil? 

Neil runs the biggest fan site there is for our club. If we wants to save a few bob by not going to a few games he’s one of the few you could forgive.

6 minutes ago, Bark1062 said:

Like I said in my first reply to you..

You are talking ball-cks

Less of a wednesdayite if you can’t afford to or for many different reasons cannot attend many games ...your a real gem you are.

It’s sad if you can’t really afford to go but football is a luxury not a right. Maybe study harder in school next time or watch a cheaper club play instead. There’s a club in nearby Rotherham that plays in the same league for cheaper, they need all the support they can get.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Another one that needs banning, calling our Chairman a numpty. 

Is this a forum for Wednesday fans or obsessed blunts in disguise?

You do realise that someone not agreeing with some decisions the Chairman makes doesn’t mean they must be a Sheffield United fan , don’t you ? 

2 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Neil runs the biggest fan site there is for our club. If we wants to save a few bob by not going to a few games he’s one of the few you could forgive.

It’s sad if you can’t really afford to go but football is a luxury not a right. Maybe study harder in school next time or watch a cheaper club play instead. There’s a club in nearby Rotherham that plays in the same league for cheaper, they need all the support they can get.

Never said can’t afford POTG...maybe I choose not to due to pricing.

Just like I won’t be buying the £99 new shirt as I did study hard at school and after and realise when I’m being overcharged.

Im sure being a true wednesdayite you will be buying the premium priced shirt to help get us promoted lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bark1062 said:

Never said can’t afford POTG...maybe I choose not to due to pricing.

Just like I won’t be buying the £99 new shirt as I did study hard at school and after and realise when I’m being overcharged.

Im sure being a true wednesdayite you will be buying the premium priced shirt to help get us promoted lol

I will. And I applaud anyone else that does. Luckily we’ll be able to see at games the people that put good money into the club with these new fit shirts.

And those who choose not to...

• Haha 1

I will. And I applaud anyone else that does. Luckily we’ll be able to see at games the people that put good money into the club with these new fit shirts.

Your right, what a lovely way to see who’s a mug and who isn’t during the halftime break 

• Haha 1

Just now, Owl999 said:

Your right, what a lovely way to see who’s a mug and who isn’t during the halftime break 

Most fans won’t see it that way. 

Most will see it and want one for themselves, it’s the perfect marketing strategy.

Yeah all the poor people will be wearing the cheaper version.....2nd class fans them is.

Think it’s you that should have learnt a few lessons in the university of life, you would then know when your being taken for a mug.

£99 & £59 for a replica shirt they are totally capitolising on the fact they are selling a traditional striped shirt knowing fully well that fans will want it.

1 minute ago, Bark1062 said:

Yeah all the poor people will be wearing the cheaper version.....2nd class fans them is.

Think it’s you that should have learnt a few lessons in the university of life, you would then know when your being taken for a mug.

£99 & £59 for a replica shirt they are totally capitolising on the fact they are selling a traditional striped shirt knowing fully well that fans will want it.

Look I don’t know what to say to you chum, you have 3 options

1) support your club and buy the shirt at £59

2) support your club and buy the superior shirt at £99

3) don’t buy one

Nobody at Sheffield Wednesday is forcing you as a customer to purchase any shirts. They are optional and mean nothing as to whether you attend the games or not.

All people like me are saying is...£59 at the least, is that really too much when you think about the price of meals/cinema/paintball etc? I don’t think so, you are getting a quality piece of clothing FOR LIFE that not only shows those around you where your allegiance lies but also all the money goes back into the club you love and increases the revenue received.

Nobody loses here people need to just get over it.

6 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

3) don’t buy one

Nobody at Sheffield Wednesday is forcing you as a customer to purchase any shirts. They are optional and mean nothing as to whether you attend the games or not.

All people like me are saying is...£59 at the least, is that really too much when you think about the price of meals/cinema/paintball etc? I don’t think so, you are getting a quality piece of clothing FOR LIFE that not only shows those around you where your allegiance lies but also all the money goes back into the club you love and increases the revenue received.

Not really for life when there’s a new one next season .

3) don’t buy one

3) don’t buy one

That’s a bit more reasoned, most of which I agree with.

But in reply to your earlier posts just because a fan chooses not to pay inflated prices or cannot afford for goods or entertainment does not make them a blunt or a 2nd class fans.

17 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

Is it fair for Club 1867 members to claim that season ticket holders aren't real Wednesdayites?

They can try but it would be a hard sell. Everyone knows the backbone of a club is it’s season ticket holders. POTG’ers are lesser fans though still appreciated and those who only turn up for big games and cup finals? Well they’re worse than blunts in my eyes. Parasites tbh.

3 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

3) don’t buy one

You hit the nail on the head.  Buy, don't buy.  The quality of genuine SWFC garments, since Year 1 Chansiri,  is outstanding.  Prices are what they are, and people have been complaining about prices since the advent of coined money.  Monday, at the Megastore (online) I'll buy:

1.  59 pound ordinary replica kit, home, 2018-19.

2.  3 "retro" issues, for 105 pounds instead of the high-tech 99 pound home kit.  

3.  a 2016-17 away jersey for 16.50 pounds.

It isn't how much you buy, but rather that you do buy.  It helps The Club.  Costs a pile to keep SWFC running right, ticket sales can only contribute so much to the total, I doubt that any modern "sports franchise" could survive on ticket sales alone, in times past, yes, that's all there was, one didn't buy "support gear" because it wasn't yet available,  and if it was, it was only locally available,  not globally available with the click of a button on a computer.    Buy what you can, tickets, support gear, doesn't matter, the income for SWFC is what matters.

Thank you DC.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Owl999 said:

He said it when questioned at the fans forum 

I can only find this:

"I have never said I will not return to blue and white stripes and I have never said stripes represent bad luck in Thailand!"

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/ask-the-chairman-stripes-could-return-to-sheffield-wednesday-kit-but-badge-looks-like-staying-1-8844850

Where exactly did he say he didn't like stripes or they were unlucky?