1 hour ago, Ian_D said:

"This isn't the Sheffield Wednesday we played in December." 

"We are being battered" 

My favourite bit of the whole blog apart from the comments about Hillsborough being such a beautiful ground of course!

11 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

My favourite bit of the whole blog apart from the comments about Hillsborough being such a beautiful ground of course!

I was low down in the South yesterday as I took my boys for the first time. Normally go back of the kop.

The kop looked absolutely wonderful yesterday. Helped with being a nice day, full and fans wearing the colours but it was a sight to behold. Surely the best kop/end in English football. Tremendous!

5 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I was low down in the South yesterday as I took my boys for the first time. Normally go back of the kop.

The kop looked absolutely wonderful yesterday. Helped with being a nice day, full and fans wearing the colours but it was a sight to behold. Surely the best kop/end in English football. Tremendous!

There is nothing wrong with Hillsborough that a properly thought out development plan for the ground and the surrounding area can't put right.

First step is the old Wednesdayite car park site which as I understand is still undeveloped (although plans have been aired). DC needs to purchase this if he possibly can then we can put a proper car park and multi purpose centre on it with raised level access to and from the ground (Penistone Road running underneath) to provide much needed extra parking with better access and egress via Herries Road and Penistone Road, safe access to the ground via the new upper level concourse and maybe pub, restaurant, bowling and cinema to give fans something to do before and after games and even on non-match days.

So far it's a huge opportunity missed.

47 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Hillsborough does look brilliant in the sun, another good reason to have summer football.