Cut out expensive agent fee's by doing loan deals !

Could we get a senior affiliate to help in  the quest for promotion next season ? It would mean they could send fringe players here and free up extra revenue for potential signings or other expensive loan deals .  Sounds like a plan maybe we could get an affiliation with somebody such as Chelsea or Man city and get the feck out of here !  Other top clubs in Europe are available.

2 hours ago, robertomackelino said:

Could we get a senior affiliate to help in  the quest for promotion next season ? It would mean they could send fringe players here and free up extra revenue for potential signings or other expensive loan deals .  Sounds like a plan maybe we could get an affiliation with somebody such as Chelsea or Man city and get the feck out of here !  Other top clubs in Europe are available.

We can cut out scummy agents by simply banning them from the game full stop. If a player wants representing , thats what the PFA are there for. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, swfc4_sufc0 said:

Agents get paid for loan deals; often by both teams. They get paid when a player has a poo!

They always seem to crimp their own length off whatever's dangling in front of them.

Grim.

Edited by Mr. Tom

3 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

We can cut out scummy agents by simply banning them from the game full stop. If a player wants representing , thats what the PFA are there for. 

Totally agree S36. And if the PFA won't do it I'll look after 'em for a small consideration lol 

'dafuck!!!!

2 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Totally agree S36. And if the PFA won't do it I'll look after 'em for a small consideration lol 

'dafuck!!!!

I know what you are thinking.

But you really should set your sights higher than 2 pints of Stella.

:carlos:

FFS.