Jos the joker...go now

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

Can I say from the outset that I didn't go on Saturday as I was away on a mate's birthday gig...so. Does anyone think we would have conceded that goal in injury time with Bannan and Hutchinson looking after the ball and seeing the match out ?

Who knows but IMO Bannan, Hutch, Lees, Lee, Hooper especially have been huge misses for virtually all of Jos's tenure. Add in Westwood and Forestieri and we're missing probably 7 out of our best 8/9 players. Further factor in Wallace who's been missed of late too. Barring Reach and Joao (and arguably the emerging GK's) we don't have anyone else remotely approaching the standard of those missing players.

18 minutes ago, Xxxxxxxxcxcc said:

Who knows but IMO Bannan, Hutch, Lees, Lee, Hooper especially have been huge misses for virtually all of Jos's tenure. Add in Westwood and Forestieri and we're missing probably 7 out of our best 8/9 players. Further factor in Wallace who's been missed of late too. Barring Reach and Joao (and arguably the emerging GK's) we don't have anyone else remotely approaching the standard of those missing players.

We've had two seasons of record clean sheets with Hutch ,Bannan and Semedo protecting the ball for the last ten minutes or so...we are obviously missing that

Guest Hillsborough Mole
3 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Can I say from the outset that I didn't go on Saturday as I was away on a mate's birthday gig...so. Does anyone think we would have conceded that goal in injury time with Bannan and Hutchinson looking after the ball and seeing the match out ?

For such a loud TrueFan™ you don't half miss some games

On 3/11/2018 at 14:30, trevdi9 said:

what like the one you answered with this post

And your point is. Just because I asked the question of who would they replace him with with MY original reply to the OP. Theres some right self righteous buggars on here. 

On 11/03/2018 at 08:12, poite said:

We should have got Steve Bruce or Gary rowett when they were available.

Both rubbish though apparently...

Get Pearson in or megson

This  - the attitude of some fans to managers with a proven record in this league is amazing.

Dont like them so shouldn’t  be our manager etc.

Crazy 

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

So only certain professional footballers have the ability to retain the ball and pass to each other?**

One point at home against two of the worst sides to visit Hillsborough due in part to this.

**Buttercup obvs doesn't count

20 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Like we did against Hull at home? Cardiff away? you mean