Injury Conspiracy

After months of extensive research I can finally draw one conclusion. 

The first team training ground had been moved to the Bermuda triangle. Since then we've lost more than 15 planes on route including the ones carrying Fletcher, lachman, Abdi , Buckley, urby Emanuelson and McGugan , who was found drifting off the coast somewhere rescued, but while being questioned in Northampton has sadly disappeared again.

2 hours ago, pussface said:

Either 

1- we’re pi$$ poor at recruiting fit players

2- training methods (or lack of) comming home to roost

3- a contingent don’t want to play for us any longer and the club are saving face by declaring season long injuries.

3 has been mentioned to me, but I’d go for a combination of 1 and 2. Why invent a conspiracy when good old fashioned wanton incompetence can explain it all...

Probably all three of the above

To the swivel  eyed conspiracy theorists. 

So which players are conspiring and for what reason?

FF? Clearly injured last season. 1 game this season knee OP and usually would be due back around April. Him?

Fletcher? Long term knee injury evidenced by having to play through it and coming off early in many games. 18 months through a 4 year contract. Wearing a knee brace. Faking it?

Keiran Lee? Surely even the biggest nobbend wouldn't suggest this.

Barry Bannan? Injured after 2.5 years sterling service. Probably overplayed. Had a setback. But no! He's not going to play anymore! Why please.

Hooper? Hip injury. No idea when he's due back. Still got 18 months on contract. Is It him? Close to some goal scoring bonus that we won't pay even though we need goals more than anything?

Westwood. Been injury prone for some time. Maybe he doesn't fancy Jo's though. Sulking? 

Hutch? Got a bit of a gob on him. Fell out with DC? But would he fake injury?

Anybody else?

Are they all in it together? Is it just one or two faking it? Hardly a conspiracy.

So rather than nudge and wink come on, name the players involved and your theories as to why.

Makes me laugh all this injury talk.  The first part of this season we wasn’t far off a fully fit squad and we was still poor. Injuries or no injuries, we haven’t been good enough. Too many old past it players along with crap CC has brought in. Without Hooper we would be bottom 3! Massive game tomorrow

8 hours ago, Bolsterstone Owl said:

I played to a good  level from 1988-2001.

Injuries that last this long are serious. Sometimes career threatening. Gone are the days of having an injection then playing as Mel used to. Players have much more power and future financial earnings to consider. Insurance is a big issue too. 

I'm not ITK but I'd be amazed if we have so many long term injuries at the club at the same time. 

Very interesting to see the reaction of players to Carlos at the end of the game next Saturday. 

Be quite surprised if Carlos stands on the touch line actually and if he does, bet he's down the tunnel early. 

Why would he hide? I'd stand there proudly knowing I'd delivered the best 2 seasons in 20 years at this club, he's coming back to punish us with his new fitter bird with bigger boobies for outing him and I'm dreading it. 

I don't go along with this contractual stuff or people refusing to play - I am concerned about FF he ought to be here 

BUT The problem with injuries here is indicative of something wrong. I haven't a clue what it is - facilities, medics, previous coaching  fitness prep who knows? One thing is certain that we in an almighty pickle,  bad luck aside it can't be allowed to happen or escalate to a crisis like this again