Injury Conspiracy

I find Owlstalk so depressing atm.

Every time I drop in there is another injury announced.

I am definitely not ITK so, rather than just hints, can somebody give any information about the conspiracy theory of the injuries.

It does strike me that no club has so many injuries all at the same time. Added to this we seldom find out what the injuries are. Sure some players FF, KL have been in for surgery but many others we never find out what has happened AA, MM, SF, BB, TL et al.

Is there some contractual problem or not? Is there some problem with number of appearances or bonuses? Are there actually players refusing to play?

As I say I am not ITK but the whole sad saga just begins to play on my mind......he ho maybe I am just getting depressed!    

Bannan tweeted yesterday saying contractual rumours are a load of rubbish 

Tom Lees will be back soon.

SF had strapping on his knee since august, was bound to breakdown eventually

AA just seems forever broken, same with MM. But we wouldn't have appealed his ban if there was any issue there either 

3 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

That's where the conspiracy is, the refs are gunning for him so he's been told not to play.  

The F.A said they'd only rescind his red card if the club says he's injured for the next few weeks, so he still misses the three games he'd have been suspended for..........................................Conspiracy innit!

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Owl in Nottingham said:

I find Owlstalk so depressing atm.

Every time I drop in there is another injury announced.

I am definitely not ITK so, rather than just hints, can somebody give any information about the conspiracy theory of the injuries.

It does strike me that no club has so many injuries all at the same time. Added to this we seldom find out what the injuries are. Sure some players FF, KL have been in for surgery but many others we never find out what has happened AA, MM, SF, BB, TL et al.

Is there some contractual problem or not? Is there some problem with number of appearances or bonuses? Are there actually players refusing to play?

As I say I am not ITK but the whole sad saga just begins to play on my mind......he ho maybe I am just getting depressed!    

Making it very easy a lot of our players are on silly wages with silly add ons due to the club, chairman and his advisers not having a clue what they are doing.

So players out of contract in the summer if they play x amount of games automatically get contract extensions, other players for making/scoring x games or goals also get additional bonuses. So to help with the massive issue of FFP thechairman is not allowing certain players to play one such player this has been spoke about is Hutchinson who has been out for most of the season with an injury that last 1-2 months even with his knee issues.

Personally if we set every injured player a goal of get fit for the end of February or we cancel your contract and you can find another mug to pay your wages - some of the squad still would not think this meant them. 

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

So players out of contract in the summer if they play x amount of games automatically get contract extensions, other players for making/scoring x games or goals also get additional bonuses. So to help with the massive issue of FFP thechairman is not allowing certain players to play one such player this has been spoke about is Hutchinson who has been out for most of the season with an injury that last 1-2 months even with his knee issues.

So Hutchinson, who has been out for most of the season with an injury, is in danger of clocking up enough appearances to trigger a contract extension?

So if he plays 8 times this season he get a new contract?

FFS

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OxonOwl said:

So Hutchinson, who has been out for most of the season with an injury, is in danger of clocking up enough appearances to trigger a contract extension?

So if he plays 8 times this season he get a new contract?

FFS

I don't believe any of this poo but the guy asked what is the conspiracy theory going wrong Hutch is one of them, don't shoot the messenger.

I played to a good  level from 1988-2001.

Injuries that last this long are serious. Sometimes career threatening. Gone are the days of having an injection then playing as Mel used to. Players have much more power and future financial earnings to consider. Insurance is a big issue too. 

I'm not ITK but I'd be amazed if we have so many long term injuries at the club at the same time. 

Very interesting to see the reaction of players to Carlos at the end of the game next Saturday. 

Be quite surprised if Carlos stands on the touch line actually and if he does, bet he's down the tunnel early.