Patience

7 minutes ago, Broom hall owl said:

Sometimes I can’t believe what I’m reading on this site, Jos is Carlos the second and Joey p is crap.WTF They have both been here 2 minutes and already they are getting slated ( beggars belief imo)

Welcome to Owlstalk mate , where bi polar is the norm .

17 minutes ago, Broom hall owl said:

Sometimes I can’t believe what I’m reading on this site, Jos is Carlos the second and Joey p is crap.WTF They have both been here 2 minutes and already they are getting slated ( beggars belief imo)

I have no problem being patient, been on the roller coaster 52 years, no problem uto

23 minutes ago, Broom hall owl said:

Great 21st post :CEO:...and if you want a sterile forum where everybody thinks the same..owlsonline is for you

Edited by Lichfield alien

Guest RocketOwl
22 minutes ago, Broom hall owl said:

You don't need more then 20 minutes to judge a player.

23 minutes ago, Broom hall owl said:

Its made 100 times worse by people like you highlighting the extreme minority