Prediction - no-one will take up the offer of a refund

37 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Can't see anyone wanting to admit that they traded in all of their priority points and the chance to be a ST holder in future just because they were unhappy at what they've seen on the pitch this season.

I tend to agree with the OP, the uptake will be nominal, if not non-existent.

Should never have been offered. Fans fighting fans fighting DC. Not what we need right now.

Nobody is fighting...it's social media not real life

2 hours ago, Tollertonowl said:
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

But you'll never please a Wednesdayite , whatever you do.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, wisewoodowl said:

Isn't that what he did?

As far as I can see, it's the one's who he wrote back privately to who have decided to publish the T&Cs of the refund offer on social media

Not really - he publically announced that people had wanted a refund, then publically announced that he would oblige.

3 minutes ago, Big Malc said:

Not really - he publically announced that people had wanted a refund, then publically announced that he would oblige.

I accept that but didn't he publically announce that people who wanted a refund should email privately?

Some who persued the offer emailed privately, received a private reply detailing the terms of the offer and then chose to post those terms in the public domain.

1 minute ago, wisewoodowl said:

I accept that but didn't he publically announce that people who wanted a refund should email privately?

Some who persued the offer emailed privately, received a private reply detailing the terms of the offer and then chose to post those terms in the public domain.

Then they are the ones at fault for publishing it

HOWEVER

It should never even have been a 'thing' in the first place

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

It should never even have been a 'thing' in the first place

At least we agree on something.

The original offer and now, the terms of the offer, are further indicators that Mr Chasiri understands little about football supporters.

The day after he appointed the CEO I posted that it would be Mr Chansri and his CEO v the fans by the end of this season; I never expected Chansiri v fans v fans.

2 minutes ago, wisewoodowl said:

At least we agree on something.

The original offer and now, the terms of the offer, are further indicators that Mr Chasiri understands little about football supporters.

The day after he appointed the CEO I posted that it would be Mr Chansri and his CEO v the fans by the end of this season; I never expected Chansiri v fans v fans.

Thursday's meeting with the fans could go very badly

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, 2hoots said:

It was "reported" publicly on this site.

It was

Offering it up to anyone and everyone on the website is very different from a couple of people writing into him privately mumbling about refunds though

It opens up the doors to confused people asking what it's all about

Owlstalk Shop