George Hirst

8 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

It's all about money, and George has been badly advised. Even if he is leaving then he has denied himself playing for months, which is not good for any youngsters development. Be better for all parties when he has gone, and time will tell if he makes or not.

Do you honestly still believe the gonads that Chansiri came out with about the whole situation?

Edited by House Stark

...I’m really going to believe a n other making suggestions and slipping out hearsay and gossip. Maybe if the other parties issued a full statement then we could make our minds up as to where the problems lie. 

Ill accept what DC had to say until otherwise.

1 hour ago, House Stark said:

And you've formed this opinion by just hearing the one side of the story?

Well both sides and the fact that DC issued a statement containing an open offer to a fully reported and documented meeting for both sides to put their case says it all really.

Edited by Triple O

5 hours ago, stevie snerklebox said:

No, because he wants too much money. He’s wanting the same as what some of the first team regulars are on. With or without CC I can’t see the club stance changing on Hirst.

So it is fixable then.

Put him in the first team and pay him as such

5 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Sorry if already posted but

can anyone see a potential to reviving the contract situation with him now CC has gone ?? Hope so 

No, he (and his Dad) want 8k, and the club will give him 2k. I would say a young lad who is nowhere near first team status should ****** the clubs hand off. His head as been turned by the Arsenal, Chelsea young uns who are on 10 to 15 k a week because there clubs can afford it. I would say the majority of players in the Championship dont get 8k a week so, Mr Hirst snr, try your luck somewhere else and try and dupe them. You are certainly not helping your son's cause. You might even be hindering his progreess  giving him a reputation which he may regret later life.

2 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

Being a big Hirsty fan I was looking forward to seeing George develop. Personally I think he will make the grade and play in the premier league but I could be wrong. I'm gutted Wednesday won't be part of his journey but have now come to terms with it. There is nothing wrong with g hirst threads whilst he is still here which won't be much longer. Like most I think the issue is with the chairman not the ex manager.

The issue is with both parties.

1 hour ago, House Stark said:

Do you honestly still believe the gonads that Chansiri came out with about the whole situation?

I haven't heard of Hirsts camp taking legal action against chansiris statement, which they would have done had it been false.

like the statement said, he's said what he can legally

Ooooor do you want another stick to beat the club with?

7 minutes ago, mirocevic said:

Pigs in for him and it’s 15k a week he wants!!

Let him go and take his father with him.

Here here. Club is bigger than any one player and an ex player for that matter. 

15 minutes ago, poite said:

So it is fixable then.

Put him in the first team and pay him as such

Aaah the easy option. Play someone in the first team who's not ready and pay them first team wages. 

What could possibly go wrong? 

'Yes Gary I know you've scored 11 goals. I know you've scored in the Champions League. Yes I know the kid isn't up to first team standards yet, yes I know he's never scored a senior goal, yes I know he's not played any competitive football this season, but just sit on the bench and we're giving him a massive pay rise too ok?'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1