First time ever

55 minutes ago, bedfordowl said:

Who are we going to get tho instead of Carlos?

im not saying im happy with the way things are at the moment but im struggling to think of anyone who would come in now and do better than what Carlos has done for us last 2 seasons.

i do think dean smith at Brentford will turn out to be a top manager I see him going the same way as a Sean Dyche 

Yes, only CC could have moulded that expensive and experienced squad into those performances over the last two seasons.

there is literally no-one at all that the club will be able to find anywhere who could match that so obviously we can't change manager, can we?

and it's not up to people on here to come up with alternatives, that's for the professionals. 

Maybe there's someone out there who's had about 15 clubs in 16 years and not worked for a while who might fit the bill.

7 minutes ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

Yes, only CC could have moulded that expensive and experienced squad into those performances over the last two seasons.

there is literally no-one at all that the club will be able to find anywhere who could match that so obviously we can't change manager, can we?

and it's not up to people on here to come up with alternatives, that's for the professionals. 

Maybe there's someone out there who's had about 15 clubs in 16 years and not worked for a while who might fit the bill.

Ok your right sorry for having an opinion 

lets just replace Carlos with anyone then and it will all be better i can see clearly now. 

First time ever that I’ve received text messages from Leeds fans gloating about a game of football before a ball's even been kicked.

Tomorrow's going to be a great day ramming their words back down the throats of the over-confident fools.

Thanks Carlos.

PS - I'm sure the OP will be along shortly to pass on his own gratitude, too.

:manager:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BD2OWL said:

That I’ve not been remotely excited by a game against Leeds United. 

Infact I would say I’m dreading it, I hope I’m forced to eat my words later, but living and working in the dark part of Yorkshire I’ve a feeling tomorrow is going to be a long long day full of wee wee taking from dirty Leeds fans. 

Thanks Carlos. 

You’ll need a lot more gravy to help you get all that humble pie down your neck!

Carlos is laughing at you.

lol