First time ever

That I’ve not been remotely excited by a game against Leeds United. 

Infact I would say I’m dreading it, I hope I’m forced to eat my words later, but living and working in the dark part of Yorkshire I’ve a feeling tomorrow is going to be a long long day full of wee wee taking from dirty Leeds fans. 

Thanks Carlos. 

1 minute ago, bradowl said:

I bet dem pigs were saying same about Forest before kick off yesterday, especially with us having beaten em. 

Dunno, I just wonder if we are the only set of fans anywhere that can come out with arrogant statements like "we'll smash 'em" especially coming off the back of two defeats. Or is it just misplaced bravado? or self delusion?

Just now, bradowl said:

It will probably be usual "we was lucky to win, we got out of jail blah blah blah :manager:

I mean, things are far from great at the moment, but someone having a go at Carlos for what essentially boils down to their own attitude towards today's game is a bit bizarre.

We haven't even played the bloody game yet!

24 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Dunno, I just wonder if we are the only set of fans anywhere that can come out with arrogant statements like "we'll smash 'em" especially coming off the back of two defeats. Or is it just misplaced bravado? or self delusion?

Couldnt agree more..setting ourselves up aren’t we

Lets have a bit more class... ‘we’ll ground their tinpot ass into dust - Wednesday’s MASSIVITY will crush them’

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

One thing is for sure, it is going to be attritional,  eroding any enjoyment for fans.  

It's going to be cold and wet, watching football so ponderous it will make your eyes bleed.  Will an instantly forgettable and frankly unlikely win cure all the woes of recent weeks or leave you hollow inside?

17 minutes ago, Bluestripe said:

Couldnt agree more..setting ourselves up aren’t we

Lets have a bit more class... ‘we’ll ground their tinpot ass into dust - Wednesday’s MASSIVITY will crush them’

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah quite.

6-0, their fans would take a defeat like that right now if offered knowing how bad it could turn out.

:biggrin::biggrin:

47 minutes ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

Despite the fact I work with some Of their fans I am fairly calm about today for the first time in a long time v L**ds.

If we win then good, its three points, if we draw, or lose, then we might hopefully be closer to saying thank you and goodbye to CC and it's short term pain for long term gain.

Who are we going to get tho instead of Carlos?

im not saying im happy with the way things are at the moment but im struggling to think of anyone who would come in now and do better than what Carlos has done for us last 2 seasons.

i do think dean smith at Brentford will turn out to be a top manager I see him going the same way as a Sean Dyche 

42 minutes ago, striker said:

One thing is for sure, it is going to be attritional,  eroding any enjoyment for fans.  

It's going to be cold and wet, watching football so ponderous it will make your eyes bleed.  Will an instantly forgettable and frankly unlikely win cure all the woes of recent weeks or leave you hollow inside?

Nope, I will still be raging about this time last week and the abysmal display at Birmingham. 

I just cant be bothered today and I was adamant at 8.00 I wasn't going, but yet I'm setting off to Hillsborough in 10 mins. It's the hope that kills you.

And with Sober October starting - this could be very difficult viewing!