Forestieri to Fulham 12m

John Redgate? Never heard of the fella before, rarely mentioned on forums maybe a little more detail would have been useful

Still don't see why there'd be any such meeting though, only got a new contract last year

1 hour ago, Ash76 said:

John Redgate? Never heard of the fella before, rarely mentioned on forums maybe a little more detail would have been useful

Still don't see why there'd be any such meeting though, only got a new contract last year

He wants a better one every year... 

'Olly.png

1 hour ago, Maddogbob said:

Must have been a short one.

Sorry ff, we haven't got a pot to wee wee in, be a good chap, jump on the M1, point your car south and let us know when you get to Fulham.

Sorry ff, we haven't got a pot to wee wee in, be a good chap, jump on the M1, point your car south and let us know when you get to Fulham...krap

Straight up, that's what they say at the end of each sentence in polite conversation. :manager:

Cue Ash... garymegson

17 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

I'd presume he's trying to get another one or we're telling him that if he wants to go then he's got to put it in writing & lose his signing on fees/loyalty bonuses. I can't think of any other reason unless he was also fined by the club after the Winnall incident & its as a result of that. All supposition, we don't know for sure that the meeting actually happened.

Edited by mogbad

Just now, mogbad said:

I'd presume he's trying to get another one or we're telling him that if he wants go then he's got to put it in writing & lose his signing on fees/loyalty bonuses. I can't think of any other reason unless he was also fined by the club after the Winnall incident & its as a result of that. All supposition, we don't know for sure that the meeting actually happened.

Good points, and yes we don't that any meeting happened

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Fulham 1/3 to get Gayle.

8/15 to get Jota.

11/10 FF.

Looks less and less likely FF going to Fulham.

Next question....what do we do with him if nobody wants him on Thursday? 

Tell him to stop being a mardy rascal and get him played out left with Hooper & Rhodes up top. Sign a decent right winger who can cross a ball, get in Irvine for the centre and get our flipping season started.

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

But will we?

He can't replace Hooper or Fletch, and seemingly his days out left are going to be even fewer.

Now you're asking. Just let him run free, that's what I say. The broad acres of the Hillsborough pitch are his playground. Let him, tip, tap, and fall down in and around our opponents box... :stuwinky:

Just now, BRADDO said:

If Gayle is off to Fulham, where the feck is FF going?

Perhaps it's Rhodes. Perhaps Chansiri has managed to get 2000 people to sign up to the club 1867 memberships. 

Can't believe we will spend though and not sell.