Bookies saying Fernando Forestieri is off to Fulham

Guest Copthorneowl
9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Do you have any stats to back that up? (not saying it's not true - would like to see them that's all)

Already posted in different thread more goals per game/minute than all of Fletcher, Hooper, Rhodes, Winall - can't be disputed but previous reaction were "oh he's no good in the middle, got to play left, no good central etc. Etc. Blah blah"

For the record seasons 15/16and 16/17 

GH SF JR      130,appearances.  34 goals

FF .                  78 appearances. 27 goals 

Edited by Copthorneowl

10 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Best goal scoring record per minutes played, most assists, key game changer and  almost certainly get get the highest fee of all our players. Yes let's get rid.

Please stay Nando.

In 15/16 it was Hooper.

In 16/17 it was Fletcher.

The conundrum imo is that FF's goals per minute is just staggeringly good from wide left, and pretty poor as a twin-striker. Crudely it's one every 100 minutes wide, and one every 400 as striker.

34 minutes ago, just visiting said:

Another example, Liam Bridcutt is a year older than FF but has PL playing experience and plenty of Championship experience. He was one of our highest earners on £20k per week, which NFFC will have had to match at least and as such we've had to practically give him away at £1m.

We ain't L**ds tho.

21 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Best goal scoring record per minutes played, most assists, key game changer and  almost certainly get get the highest fee of all our players. Yes let's get rid.

Please stay Nando.

Disruptive player who has refused to play for us, tried to leave, refused to play where the manager wanted him to and punched a team mate, is he worth the baggage if we can bring in 3 or 4 quality players to replace him?

Guest Copthorneowl
12 minutes ago, Carbone said:

Disruptive player who has refused to play for us, tried to leave, refused to play where the manager wanted him to and punched a team mate, is he worth the baggage if we can bring in 3 or 4 quality players to replace him?

Try to stay accurate --- first of all has categorically not refused to play where the manager wanted him to, the manager has stated "when I asked FF about a poor pre season he said he did not like playing wide because having to track back took his energy" and imo given his actual tracking back, winning the ball from defenders etc. I think that's a fair comment and the manager accepts this.

"Refused to play for us ..... Jesus this is one year ago he apologised to the world and his granny was re integrated and most got over it ...but not you .. have you not ever made a mistake ..and been forgiven I  suspect you have all of us have.

When did he try to leave ---- this is not North Korea if he wanted to leave he could in a heartbeat. You're probably not aware he attends youth team and under 23 games wonder how many others do.

As for punching Winall pure handbags and fault on both sides it's common.

I agree if he's going to be sold he will fund some quality players but would rather we sold somebody else Rhodes?

Edited by Copthorneowl

Just now, Copthorneowl said:

Try to stay accurate --- first of all has categorically not refused to play where the manager wanted him to, the manager has stated "when I asked FF about a poor pre season he said he did not like playing wide because having to track back took his energy" and imo given his actual tracking back, winning the ball from defenders etc. I think that's a fair comment and the manager accepts this.

"Refused to play for us ..... Jesus this is one year ago he apologised to the world and his granny was re integrated and most got over it ...but not you .. have you not ever made a mistake ..and been forgiven I  suspect you have all of us have.

When did he try to leave ---- this is not North Korea if he wanted to leave he could in a heartbeat. You're probably not aware he attends youth team and under 23 games wonder how many others do.

As for punching Winall pure handbags and fault on both sides it's common.

Accurate? Nearly everything you've said is completely wrong, and I don't think it's even difficult to read between the lines if you don't know

7 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

I'm sure you'd really like to believe everything in that post, but the truth is, it's pretty much all speculation.

I find it quite staggering you believe we would actually consider selling FF for such a measly sum. FFP or not. 

I get it, you're a massive FF fan. £3-4m + £35k a week = measly sum?

20 minutes ago, just visiting said:

Do you follow SWFC?

Nobody seems to follow them as much as you. To say your interest in us is unhealthy would be tame. Can't for the life of me understand how you've got the time and energy to pay so much attention to another clubs forum. It's strange.

lol

23 minutes ago, York_Owl said:

We were told The whole FFP thing was a bit of an issue in the last transfer window. We signed Jordon Rhodes the next day. Don't believe the hype.

2 minutes ago, York_Owl said:

Aye been going since 79-80 season.

i can only think of one player we have sold under Chansiri never mind a player we have had to sell.

Fair enough, So I'm presuming you don't think there is a FFP issue currently then or even last season?

So you don't think the reason you loaned JR in the last transfer window with a view to buy in this transfer window was because of the FFP issue thing?