Last Seasons Play Offs

Guest Ash76

7 hours ago, kingsidney said:

Our game plan is still to hope having a 20 minute purple patch in the second half will be enough to sneak a win. 

Didn't work last season and I'm pretty sure it won't this season either. 

Not sure what happened last season to have such a disaster to finish 4 th still can't get over it.

8 hours ago, kingsidney said:

Our game plan is still to hope having a 20 minute purple patch in the second half will be enough to sneak a win. 

Didn't work last season and I'm pretty sure it won't this season either. 

To be fair, it worked 24 times last season.

If we can pull it off an additional four times this time around, we'll probably go up.

I brought them up because people keep referring to them in their posts.

It was bobbar we didn't manage it but that's football, I don't think the fan base need to micro analyse, and certainly not into the following season. 

4 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

You are Money Mad obviously, so you could give us all a hand by becoming a loyal 1867 club member at £1,500 a chuck. Good 1500Man ! lol

I have already spent £2200 on season tickets this year, why would I give another £1500 to the shower running

Hillsbrough at the moment ?

Chansiri the shower of poo , well we're really scraping the barrel on here lately aren't we?

Out of interest what season tickets did you buy that total £2200?

4 hours ago, 83owl said:

Good first leg against Brighton, second leg we did what we had to and finished the job. 

Until we got the Wallace goal (that really should have been disallowed) we were absolutely battered in the second leg and could easily have gone in at half-time 1-5 down. They ran out of spirit and energy as the second half went on and we slowly became more comfortable towards the end.

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

The OP is correct and right to start a thread about this

The number of fans who aren't over the playoffs and who also have a huge sense of entitlement is genuinely shocking

Get over it

It's not the losing, it's Carlos's philosophy of not putting up a fight. 

It feels like we didn't have a proper go at it and from what's happened this season he hasn't learned any lessons from it.