Season Tickets Ready For Collection - Record Sales

9 hours ago, Rodger Wylde II said:

He's been here five minutes, spent a bit of his loose change and thinks he's part of the club's illustrious history!

SMH.

Who really cares about his name being on the 150 tho, he just might want to be part of it, he might feel like he is part of the family .

Why are people so willing to slag him off so quickly when in reality he's took us to the brink of promotion twice in his first two years ?

Some of our fans truly are awful, just look at teams like Blackburn Cardiff Charlton and even Orient...they woukd absolutely bite our hands off to be in our position !

4 minutes ago, LoOkOut said:

Who really cares about his name being on the 150 tho, he just might want to be part of it, he might feel like he is part of the family .

Why are people so willing to slag him off so quickly when in reality he's took us to the brink of promotion twice in his first two years ?

Some of our fans truly are awful, just look at teams like Blackburn Cardiff Charlton and even Orient...they woukd absolutely bite our hands off to be in our position !

Not awful. Just not brain washed.

17 minutes ago, LoOkOut said:

I'll be interested to see who isn't on it. 

13 hours ago, vulva said:

If we don't buy a centre half I'm not picking mine up. And if they send it, I'll tell the postman I don't want it. 

This can't go on, and someone has to make a stand. 

How long do we need to hold on for Colour Sarnt?

Rourkes.jpg

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Yeah...be really interesting that. 

To me anyway - you're clearly more cerebral and grounded.

lol

I on the other hand am petty, vindictive, mean-spirited, ungrateful, too reluctant to acknowledge the achievements of my betters and live in the past. 

Edited by rickygoo

There's a few names I wouldn't have on there - Chansiri is one for sure. I wonder if he asked to go on there or whether someone was brown nosing. McGhee achieved more than Chansiri if we wanted a chairman on there. But he's not alone. I'd have missed out Di Canio, Carbone and Bright for example. 

Most notable omissions Rimmer and Wilko - although I'm struggling to read the small print so I may have missed them - and we'll each have our favourites who aren't on there. People like Mark Smith, Shelts, McCulloch, Quixall, Craig, Prendo, Worthington, Palmer, Bannister, Eric Taylor who all made contributions. 

Each to their own though -  we haven't got the sheet quality that teams like Man Utd or Arsenal would have but it's a list that evokes memories of great characters and enjoyable times that I wouldn't swap for any other club.  

So this is the latest groan? Who's not made into the 150 collage text on a little piece of plastic. 

And the fact our billionaire owner (who happens to have bank rolled is for the last 2 years) has put his own name on there. 

Yeah, what a horrible time to be alive. 

lol

8 hours ago, rickygoo said:

I on the other hand am petty, vindictive, mean-spirited, ungrateful, too reluctant to acknowledge the achievements of my betters and live in the past. 

pretty much sums up quite a few of us "old uns"

But just love where we are now compared to recent history....

There's a few names I wouldn't have on there - Chansiri is one for sure. I wonder if he asked to go on there or whether someone was brown nosing. McGhee achieved more than Chansiri if we wanted a chairman on there. But he's not alone. I'd have missed out Di Canio, Carbone and Bright for example. 

Most notable omissions Rimmer and Wilko - although I'm struggling to read the small print so I may have missed them - and we'll each have our favourites who aren't on there. People like Mark Smith, Shelts, McCulloch, Quixall, Craig, Prendo, Worthington, Palmer, Bannister, Eric Taylor who all made contributions. 

Each to their own though -  we haven't got the sheet quality that teams like Man Utd or Arsenal would have but it's a list that evokes memories of great characters and enjoyable times that I wouldn't swap for any other club.  

Same crap different thread 

You seriously scanned through a fkn season ticket card to see what names are on it so you can have a moan?

Sad poopydoo

On 7/29/2017 at 09:17, bladeshater said:

Record sales but the clubs stagnating 

Don't get this comment.

Is it because kit isn't out? Not such a big deal.

Is it because we've not signed loads of players like previous pre seasons? We've already got a great squad of players, there's no point signing players just for sake of it. (Yes I know we could do with signing another center half)

Is it because West Stand is looking well past its sell by date? No great concern for our own supporters as we don't sit in it.

Edited by bradowl

10 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Don't get this comment.

Is it because kit isn't out? Not such a big deal.

Is it because we've not signed loads of players like previous pre seasons? We've already got a great squad of players, there's no point signing players just for sake of it. (Yes I know we could do with signing another center half)

Is it because West Stand is looking well past its sell by date? No great concern for our own supporters as we don't sit in it.

Sarcastic post for the bedwetters on here 

17 minutes ago, erowl said:

You seriously scanned through a fkn season ticket card to see what names are on it so you can have a moan?

Sad poopydoo

it's not a moan. I'm fascinated by the club's history.  Like I said we all have views on who we'd put on it - on favourite players, managers etc. It's a personal thing. I was interested to see who the ticket office chose - it's not a very big document to scan.

lol

Chansiri doesn't need vigilantes. He's secure enough.