Seriously COME ON

Don't need to be fiver mate but full price weeks after the seasons finished seems bad business at best and at worst lazy from the club and will leave stock unsold. 

It makes sense to reduce while

some sales would take place, as soon as they have the new one on the way very few will want this even reduced. 

Just now, ChapSmurf said:

Lol....not a chance. It's the worst shirt I've seen us in for a long time. I'm just about tollerating it but not much else.

I must admit I fall into your camp, but one of my kids has one and the other now wants one to add to the collection I just find it really odd the club doesn't want rid 

3 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

I must admit I fall into your camp, but one of my kids has one and the other now wants one to add to the collection I just find it really odd the club doesn't want rid 

Well if you have kids and they want one, it's hard to say no I guess. Your point is valid though. We always seem to lag behind with our shirt release dates. I'm sure they will be reduced soon, and kids are always so incredibly patient, aren't they :manager:

2 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

Well if you have kids and they want one, it's hard to say no I guess. Your point is valid though. We always seem to lag behind with our shirt release dates. I'm sure they will be reduced soon, and kids are always so incredibly patient, aren't they :manager:

Ow yeah it was very much "daddy save money and I will wait for my shirt, get it when you can and im not worried" 

lol

9 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Check ebay mate might be a safer bet

12 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

If the club offered me a fiver and the shirt, I would still turn it down.

Agree - it's an awful kit.

53 minutes ago, siggi jonsson said:

Cant believe people are suprisied.

We have a chairman who wants to bleed us dry 

Theres "bleeding dry" by charging high prices on the shirts that still sell which I can understand - ten a poor retailing from the club to shift stock at smaller margins.

i doubt very much DC is involved in such micro management