2 minutes ago, westys understudy said:

can I go on record and say it was a question and not my preferred choice nor was it me saying we should get him. Some of the remarks and negative are as if I've said I wanted him lol

Your own fault for bringing it up. Now pop on over and clean the toilets, I've heard they're overdue

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Anti Carlos fans who hate negative football..

I know..KARANKA!!!!

You really couldn't make this sh *t up

I'm not anti Carlos nor did I suggest we should go for karanka was a genuine question. I personally think give Carlos till October ish to see where we are at and take it from there.

We played some good football last season...and stayed down. Fulham, the Barcelona of the Championship, played some good football this season...and stayed down. 'Udders have played some good football this season...and may well stay down. Forget style, it's about points and going up. Karanka has got a non-parachute club out of the division. He cuts his coat.

Guest gizowl
8 hours ago, westys understudy said:

should DC and CC decide to part ways would he be a possibility? Just heard on goals on Sunday that his family and kids still in north Yorkshire so wouldn't have to commute to far nor would we have to buy him out of a contract.

Make your next post a sensible one!

49 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I'd rather keep Carlos. If he does go I think Dean Smith, Brentford, would be worth interviewing. Done well at a smaller club, attacking football and an ex-Owl.

Our track record with Ex players as manager isnt very good to say the least 

11 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Make your next post a sensible one!

hows the post not sensible if you don't mind me asking? Is it the fact he doesn't live a million miles away? The fact he's available? The fact he's taken boro up and has experience already? (as pointed out earlier without parachute payments)