1 hour ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Reach gets way too much abuse. I don't see how difficult it is to comprehend the fact we paid for potential. He is one of the most honest and hard working players we have, and he shows flashes of the ability we signed him for. Next season I truly believe Reach and Rhodes will be excellent players for us. 

As for Rhodes. He's proven at every club he's regularly played at that he will score goals. He will come good for us with a full pre season under his belt. 

Next season when we finish above 'Boro, let's resume the discussion about who is having who bent over. 

I take your point, but can you just clarify what you mean by 'honest'?

15 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Boro have moved beyond the likes of Rhodes I think Will be interesting to see how they play it now in this division

Just like Norwich supposedly moved beyond the likes of Hooper.

Rhodes didn't suit Karanka but they didn't score enough goals last season. They still need to find a goal scorer.

56 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Just like Norwich supposedly moved beyond the likes of Hooper.

Rhodes didn't suit Karanka but they didn't score enough goals last season. They still need to find a goal scorer.

Yes, I agree with that They've moved on, knowing they need better than Rhodes, but they never actually managed to get anyone good over the line Similar situation at Norwich really, both sides play with just the one up and Rhodes is far too lightweight to do that job. 

On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 18:28, Ali G said:

Must be laughing their balls off and wondering how we've handed them 15 million quid

Pig. That's all

1 hour ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Reach gets way too much abuse. I don't see how difficult it is to comprehend the fact we paid for potential. He is one of the most honest and hard working players we have, and he shows flashes of the ability we signed him for. Next season I truly believe Reach and Rhodes will be excellent players for us. 

As for Rhodes. He's proven at every club he's regularly played at that he will score goals. He will come good for us with a full pre season under his belt. 

Next season when we finish above 'Boro, let's resume the discussion about who is having who bent over. 

Reach 5 million should not be in same sentence,his delivery is awful

Well Mr OP,with a wonderful total of admirers,I can tell you,nobody up here is laughing at all,they are all so disappointed with how it has panned out.

They are more unhappy with the way they have played,and the money wasted on some pretty ordinary players.

I suggest before you post about another club,you do a bit of homework,when you have finished your revision first though.

59 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Yes, I agree with that They've moved on, knowing they need better than Rhodes, but they never actually managed to get anyone good over the line Similar situation at Norwich really, both sides play with just the one up and Rhodes is far too lightweight to do that job. 

I think it will depend who they get in as manager, I doubt it will be Agnew