So then.....Slavisa Jokanivic

4 minutes ago, Almat said:

He really isn't. Doesn't react well to pressure. Which explains his 14 jobs in 19 years..

Read it and weep

Teams managed
1998–1999 Espinho
1999–2000 Freamunde
2000 Vizela
2000–2001 Aves
2001–2002 Leixões
2003–2004 Vitória Setúbal
2004–2005 Belenenses
2006 Braga
2006 Beira-Mar
2007–2008 Vitória Setúbal
2008 Asteras Tripoli
2009 Marítimo
2009–2010 Sporting CP
2011–2012 Beşiktaş
2012 İstanbul BB
2015– Sheffield Wednesday

The man  has transformed my club into one to be proud of. Go and give your head a wobble you moron

36 minutes ago, barton6435 said:

No because i think fulham have a good chance of pushing for auto. Good quick attaking players. If they can hold on to them and add a couple they'll out perform us next season. (Depending on what we do in the market)

Think they'll have to change next season. Teams wise up and you need to adapt or die these days

Just now, Greenhgate Owl said:

think you'll find that's dc whose done that

Carlos has done the minimum required this season and failed

Oh yeah, I forgot that DC sets the team up etc. 

Why do you think this season was a failure? To say that you must have thought we were better than Brighton and Newcastle becasue you'd have expected top 2. If you didn't think we were better than them you must have thought play offs which we achieved. By you saying that we've failed suggests you'd have expected us to win the play offs at all costs. In which case, you need to adjust your expectations because we all know that the play offs are a lottery.

You sir, need to look at yourself

12 minutes ago, ramone said:

The man  has transformed my club into one to be proud of. Go and give your head a wobble you moron

You seem like a lovely fella. Not. lolI think you will find it's really DC who has done all that but by all means keep clapping. You see, a prickly response that doesn't involve disrespectful words. Don't take me on, you haven't got the vocabulary at your disposal for it to be anything better than embarrassing for you.

Edited by Almat

19 minutes ago, ramone said:

Carlos is the man to take us forward

Unlike his preferred style of play....

joking aside i really like Carlos, but this season has been really frustrating. I don't believe his vision for the team has worked out so either he needs to change his thinking, or we need to change the manager 

We've got a really strange squad with loads of strikers and centre mids which makes it pretty hard to play the expansive possession based football that Wagner/Jokanovic likes - so they'd have to spend a lot starting the squad all over again.  Think this will be a factor in CC staying. 

31 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

Out of contract mate. So as it stands he's managed his last game unless he signs another.

I don't think he will.

Neither do I my guess is he will go to either Spain or Portugal rumoured that. Porto are after him.  I think he has become disillusioned with the English game what with all the matches played the poor referees and then being dragged in front of the FA and fined.  There's also been rumours that he has been traveling back to Portugal more often to see family must be difficult  him living  so far away

Just now, Almat said:

You seem like a lovely fella. Not. lolI think you will find it's really DC who has done all that but by all means keep clapping. You see, a prickly response that doesn't involve disrespectful words. Don't take me on, you haven't got the vocabulary at your disposal for it to be anything short of embarrassing. 

My post was about football. How about posting about football because posts like this make you come across a bit of plonker... 

Back to the topic in hand, i'm struggling to understand how such an educated member of the community thinks it wold be a good idea to replace a manager with a manager that achieved worse results than him over the course of a full season.

But hey, you're the educated one. Perhaps you can explain it to me in simple terms just so I can be to get it... 

20 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

We won't get Jokanovic.

Firstly, I reckon CC will stay.

Secondly, Fulham were far more exciting to watch this season and were just as close as us to succeeding.

Thirdly, London is the "place to be" for managers. Given the choice between the capital and our (admittedly wonderful) city they will choose The Smoke every time.

Agree cant see it either with Jokanovic pretty sure their owner is as wealthy and ambitious at least as DC - not so sure re: Carlos though yet.... i'm still on the fence for him to stay or go at the moment

2 minutes ago, darra said:

Neither do I my guess is he will go to either Spain or Portugal rumoured that. Porto are after him.  I think he has become disillusioned with the English game what with all the matches played the poor referees and then being dragged in front of the FA and fined.  There's also been rumours that he has been traveling back to Portugal more often to see family must be difficult  him living  so far away

Did you listen to his interview on Radio Sheffield after the game? After Rob Staton had finished grilling him about Jordan Rhodes not taking a pen he went on to say that he loves it here and that him and the chairman will do what they did last season... sit down and decide on whats best for the club. He went on to say that everything that had been said about his family is nonsense.

i think he'll stay and finish the job. I, for one, hope he does. 

Just now, ramone said:

My post was about football. How about posting about football because posts like this make you come across a bit of plonker... 

Back to the topic in hand, i'm struggling to understand how such an educated member of the community thinks it wold be a good idea to replace a manager with a manager that achieved worse results than him over the course of a full season.

But hey, you're the educated one. Perhaps you can explain it to me in simple terms just so I can be to get it... 

There you go again - moron last time, plonker this tiime. lolI never said I was educated, BTW, I just implied that I was much more intelligent than you. A theory which you seem to be validating with your every reply to me. Come on, let's have a response that doesn't involve language of the playground. Then we'll talk...

2 minutes ago, ramone said:

i'm struggling to understand how such an educated member of the community thinks it wold be a good idea to replace a manager with a manager that achieved worse results than him over the course of a full season.

a) They weren't THAT much worse

b) They did nearly as well as us while playing good football....

c) ....on a lower budget

d) Towards the end of the season they were on a par, formwise, with us

Pound for pound, Fulham were actually better value than us.

5 minutes ago, ramone said:

Did you listen to his interview on Radio Sheffield after the game? After Rob Staton had finished grilling him about Jordan Rhodes not taking a pen he went on to say that he loves it here and that him and the chairman will do what they did last season... sit down and decide on whats best for the club. He went on to say that everything that had been said about his family is nonsense.

i think he'll stay and finish the job. I, for one, hope he does. 

I can't get RS where I live other than on line so didn't hear it. Wouldn't be disappointed if he stayed btw.

Edited by darra