So then.....Slavisa Jokanivic

1 minute ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

a) They weren't THAT much worse

b) They did nearly as well as us while playing good football....

c) ....on a lower budget

d) Towards the end of the season they were on a par, formwise, with us

Pound for pound, Fulham were actually better value than us.

Lower budget? Really? Weren't they in their last year of parachute payments...? 

10 minutes ago, darra said:

Neither do I my guess is he will go to either Spain or Portugal rumoured that. Porto are after him.  I think he has become disillusioned with the English game what with all the matches played the poor referees and then being dragged in front of the FA and fined.  There's also been rumours that he has been traveling back to Portugal more often to see family must be difficult  him living  so far away

I think he's become disillusioned with some of our fans too.

Notwithstanding the radio Sheffield interview, when he reflects over the next few days, I think he will leave. 

27 minutes ago, ramone said:

Lower budget? Really? Weren't they in their last year of parachute payments...? 

Correct

Some of our fans are totally deluded. Its as if players like Cairney and Martin (Loan with view to buy for approx £6m) came for free? Without fees and huge wages. 

Look at their number of loan players which are going back too, 5!

They'll have some work to do to replace those.

3 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Correct

Some of our fans are totally deluded. Its as if players like Cairney and Martin (Loan with view to buy for approx £6m) came for free? Without fees and huge wages. 

Look at their number of loan players which are going back too, 5!

They'll have some work to do to replace those.

It doesn't suit their agendas against though Carlos does it... 

Didn't realise they had as many as 5 loan players either. So even if they sign all their loan players, they're still not as good as us... But people want to be like them. Bizarre 

27 minutes ago, ramone said:

It doesn't suit their agendas against though Carlos does it... 

Didn't realise they had as many as 5 loan players either. So even if they sign all their loan players, they're still not as good as us... But people want to be like them. Bizarre 

Yep, Martin from Derby, Paizon and Kalas from Chelsea, Petsos and Cyriac. 

They'd cost about £25m+ to get them all! And their parachute payments stop. 

Same with Hudders, if they lose, they'll probably not get another crack at this, will lose players and their manager. 

We're well placed to go again, albeit I am absolutely devastated. 

Edited by WhiteOwl91
spelling

Just now, WhiteOwl91 said:

Yep, Martin, Paizon and Kalas from Chelsea, Petsos and Cyriac. 

They'd cost about £25m+ to get them all! And their parachute payments stop. 

Same with Hudders, if they lose, they'll probably not get another crack at this, will lose players and their manager. 

We're well placed to go again, albeit I am absolutely devastated. 

We may have lost the battle but we go again in the war. 

No need to panic. No need to over react. Go again next year with 2 solid years of foundation. We dont need to knock it down and start again. 

12 minutes ago, ramone said:

We may have lost the battle but we go again in the war. 

No need to panic. No need to over react. Go again next year with 2 solid years of foundation. We dont need to knock it down and start again. 

If we could have a season without key injuries to any of Lees, Lee, Hutch, Abdi, Hooper and Forestieri it wouldn't half help!

I guess thats the upside, players recover from their injury problems over the summer and we come back recharged with some tweaks in the side here and there.

4 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

If we could have a season without key injuries to any of Lees, Lee, Hutch, Abdi, Hooper and Forestieri it wouldn't half help!

I guess thats the upside, players recover from their injury problems over the summer and we come back recharged with some tweaks in the side here and there.

I've not even started with the injuries yet pal. i'd almost forgotten.

Show me a team in any league that could cope as well we have with that many key players out. Did Carlos whinge and moan about it. NO. Not once. he got on with his job with dignity and STILL improved us.

But people want him sacking. Do people not think!!! 

49 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

They could have been sat on  the bench while Carlos played his old favourites from last season.

Edited by Blue and white