Carlos to Stay!!!!

Guest RocketOwl

6 hours ago, aeroswfc said:

Most on here would rather see us relegated.

Ridiculous comment......................so we are not allowed to take an objective view on the situation ?

Carlos has had an awful lot of money to spend , and barely given half the players he`s signed a chance, couple this with his awful tactics in our two biggest games this year and last and surely you can see why people (and more to the point DC) might have concerns.

I've not read this thread but what I have found really confusing this season is the lack of chances we make for the best strikers in the league. Rhodes and Fletcher are top strikers but they aren't going to create chances themselves

All season I've been hoping we change to be 4231 and again last night a team played that system, bossed possession and created far more chances for their lone striker than we did for our two (or 3 at the end) 

If Carlos is to stay i want him to either ensure we sign better players to play in a 442 (this means pacy and goal scoring wingers) - or change the system to be one that the majority of football in 2017 is playing, as that is what football has evolved to 

7 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

6th last season.

4th this season.

Same improvement next season and we will finish 2nd.

The jump from 4th to 2nd, although the same number of leave places, is much more difficult to achieve. 

Under Carlos I don't think we have that extra little bit to push us from top six to top two. 

34 minutes ago, WezOwl1989 said:

Last year = play off final

This year = play off semis ( and played like a bunch of strangLers

Time for change... All we need is a manager who is tactically good and this team will go up. 

If only! We really need that "killer instinct"!:biggrin:

It's over. It's about next season now. Carlos isn't going to change but there is no way the crowd will settle for what we have seen this season. 

He gambled on playing boring defensive anti football. We would have cheered him to the roof if it had got us up. It didn't.

I don't want to sit through 23 games like this season again.

He's gone, it's time for a different approach to spending the chairman's millions.

45 minutes ago, Warnocchio said:

It's over. It's about next season now. Carlos isn't going to change but there is no way the crowd will settle for what we have seen this season. 

He gambled on playing boring defensive anti football. We would have cheered him to the roof if it had got us up. It didn't.

I don't want to sit through 23 games like this season again.

He's gone, it's time for a different approach to spending the chairman's millions.

Me neither, but I'm not sure why you think he can't change? He's already changed things twice, I'm sure he could again

Just now, gurujuan said:

Me neither, but I'm not sure why you think he can't change? He's already changed things twice, I'm sure he could again

If I thought he would, I would want him to stay. Hes great in so many ways. But was season 1 so different? There were a lot of boring first halves at home. We were ecstatic to be competitive.

Can he really get us up?