so at what score on sun is it all over?

Blackburn 2 Owls 4 

It felt very comfortable at Hillsborough until they rolled in their goal.

A three goal lead and I think we can relax (a bit).

But let's be honest, it's a team who only wins by one goal v a team that only wins by one goal. Anyone who expects to be in possession of fingernails is deluded.

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

But let's be honest, it's a team who only wins by one goal v a team that only wins by one goal. Anyone who expects to be in possession of fingernails is deluded.

Mine still haven't grown back after that incredible first half away at Brighton last year...

I have never seen a team come at us like that.

7 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

Mine still haven't grown back after that incredible first half away at Brighton last year...

This is what gives me faith, no matter what Huddersfield throw at us, we can defend. its not all about scoring its about holding a lead also in the play-offs. If Huddersfield defend like they have lately we will catch them on the counter attack at their place, then batter them at Hillsborough, if we need goals they will not be able to stop us from scoring if we are going for it. 

3 minutes ago, swfc.4.ever said:

This is what gives me faith, no matter what Huddersfield throw at us, we can defend. its not all about scoring its about holding a lead also in the play-offs. If Huddersfield defend like they have lately we will catch them on the counter attack at their place, then batter them at Hillsborough, if we need goals they will not be able to stop us from scoring if we are going for it. 

I hope you are right.

Key one vs one battle for me will be K Lee's harassment of Mooy....

I'd like to think we'll win comfortably but until that whistle is blown I won't relax. 

There was a team recently who were 3-0 down to Norwich, I forget who it was (snigger) but managed to claw back to 3-3 and could've even taken the 3pts. 

So if we do go 3 up, I still won't be able relax. 

4 hours ago, Flat Owl said:

I hated watching that game.  If I want watching it love on the TV I would have slipped to the end to see the score.  Couldn't bare it.

I think we know it's in the bag when big Dave comes on. 

On 5/9/2017 at 22:38, RichieB said:

Why is a Hull fan so interested in us all of a sudden? Shouldn't you be worrying about trying to stay up? 

lol most "proper" hull city fans want us to go down (to rid us of our owners) and we would sooner face only an hours journey to a hotbed of support than 4 hours to an insipid library

yes it takes that long to get to hillsboro nowadays

1 hour ago, hullite said:

lol most "proper" hull city fans want us to go down (to rid us of our owners) and we would sooner face only an hours journey to a hotbed of support than 4 hours to an insipid library

yes it takes that long to get to hillsboro nowadays

What you on about lol

I asked why your so bothered about Wednesday all of a sudden. Enjoy the relegation by the way :laugh:

well since my clubs victory caused such pain 12 months ago I feel obliged to be here to help ease the pain when another team does the same to you this year

I wont gloat honest...

just like you wont now we are more or less relegated

its been hard for us being Yorkshires number one for so many years  ( is it like 50 years?)

especially with such tin pot fans and tiny stadium

isn't it time someone  else had a go?

this is prob your last chance cos if you fail the blades willforce conquests everywhere they go and  no doubt score against everyone they face

especially with ched back in the side

sorry pun overload ive had too much to drink

see you next season

in the efl

15 minutes ago, RichieB said:

What you on about lol

I asked why your so bothered about Wednesday all of a sudden. Enjoy the relegation by the way :laugh:

you also asked  "Shouldn't you be worrying about trying to stay up?"

to which I replied as best as I could