Fully fit, 4-4-2, Based on form for Wednesday this season, not Watford last

59 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Abdi has a 90% completion pass rate compared to Bannan's 83%.

Abdi has has created 14 chances which is slightly better than Bannan's 55 per minute on the pitch.

Abdi has also matched Bannans goal total of one from less minutes.

They both average 2 'defensive actions' per match but that includes sub appearances for Abdi so again his defensive action to minute ratio is better.

One must also consider that Abdi has achieved these stats without a settled run and usually playing out of position.

Therefore, looking at this season in isolation, I would have to say Abdi.

Not a lot in it TBH

58ee5999633ad_AbdivBannan.jpg.d1205a65abef8d71b7684b8332b6ed05.jpg

For me some people just click for a club, Westwood, Lee, lees,Bannan, some hit the ground running while others take a while to get going and some just never find a fit and move on not really show what they can do. Bannan has been very good from the off, OK he's had some not great performances this year but still been quality, for reasons be it injury, lack of fitness Abdi hadnt really apart from an odd flash looked like the player he was at Watford. I'm hoping abdi will still come good, but there's part of my that just feels he's like a wrong sprocket here and may end up going elsewhere and playing really well again (knowing our luck).