My obsession with him is pure and simple, he was signed for big money, he is a massive upgrade on anything with have in midfield, he is proven at premiership and international level.

I would love nothing more than ti see him reproduce that form and show us all the player we know he can be.

On form for Wednesday this season who should play?

On form for Wednesday this season who should play?

Abdi every time. Bannan has spent the majority of this season playing far to deep, giving the ball away and trying hollywood balls that rarely come off.

On the small pieces we've seen of Abdi, he plays higher up the pitch and can dictate the pace of game in a far more impressive manner than Bannan.

Abdi every time. Bannan has spent the majority of this season playing far to deep, giving the ball away and trying hollywood balls that rarely come off.

On the small pieces we've seen of Abdi, he plays higher up the pitch and can dictate the pace of game in a far more impressive manner than Bannan.

This.....Bannan has been the biggest disappointment for me this season. The various threads on Bannan and Abdi by the OP beggr belief. If he thinks that Bannan has played well this season, apart from in small patches, then he is either a wind up merchant or is Bannan himself!

I just havn't seen any evidence of him dictating the pace of games when he has played. He has been a passenger at best. Again im not saying he is worse than Bannan, but on form for Wednesday this season, you've got to say Bannan has done more. He virtually won us the Bristol City game when we came from 2 down singlehandedly.  

I just havn't seen any evidence of him dictating the pace of games when he has played. He has been a passenger at best. Again im not saying he is worse than Bannan, but on form for Wednesday this season, you've got to say Bannan has done more. He virtually won us the Bristol City game when we came from 2 down singlehandedly.  

no he didn't , he played a part as did others

Surely the obbsession with Abdi is simply a case of our fans wanting our big image big money signing to do well so they are telling themselves that he 'runs games' and 'looks a class act.' Surely fans are pretending that this is happening because thats what they want to be happening.

I havnt seen a single positive moment, barring an admittedly great goal, in his 6 or 7 appearances.

I'd like someone to point me towards 5 positive moments other than the goal.

Point out match and minute of said "positive moment" and I will watch back.

Sorry but I think this is complete rubbish,hes been injured, unfortunately since he has joined us.