The next Steering Group meeting

For me I simply associate any success ive seen with the defined stripes, I also think it looks better.

These new kits are simply a marketing scam anyhow.

The argument we bought more of these "new Style" kits this year than we have done before is redundant, its the largest amount of season tickets we have sold for ages...and wasn't there a discount associated with the new shirt and season tickets?...I haven't bought it...I don't like it

Edited by asteener1867

I don't mind the rest of the stuff.,..even the Golden Elephant...whatever...but I doubt Delphjon ran his business in the same way...

I mean ALL the same coloured trawlers cos you catch more fish?...Thai fisherman sayin' "This big  f.ook off Golden Elephant is gettin' in the way of me castin'?

38 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

For me I simply associate any success ive seen with the defined stripes, I also think it looks better.

The argument we bought more of these "new Style" kits this year than we have done before is redundant, its the largest amount of season tickets we have sold for ages...and wasn't there a discount associated with the new shirt and season tickets?...I haven't bought it...I don't like it

I asked the question a few days ago. Is the new kit part of the reason we aren't playing like we did last season. General consensus was no but I'm still not so sure

6 minutes ago, darra said:

I asked the question a few days ago. Is the new kit part of the reason we aren't playing like we did last season. General consensus was no but I'm still not so sure

A kit doesn't make a team play better or worse Darra.

It's the supporters that should count on this issue.

6 minutes ago, darra said:

Well, the predominance of the blue in the shirt could sorta act like camouflage when put up against the predominantly blue hoardings...you could argue.

Say for instance Hunt is overlapping an' Wallace looks an' thinks..."Is that hoarding moving"...takes a second maybe?

I mean in times past, if summatt was mainly static on the right, it was usually either the hoardings or Bothroyd........

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I've thunk about this.. maybe the supporters reaction to a kit they love..on Matchday, feeds into the players and how they interact ?

Like your thinking sir.

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I've thunk about this.. maybe the supporters reaction to a kit they love..on Matchday, feeds into the players and how they interact ?

I think looking like Ipswich sometimes makes the team play like Ipswich. 

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

There wasn't enough stock of shirts prior to this season.

Bring back the stripes and get em on sale at normal times and it'll be record sales :milan:

11 minutes ago, Holmes said:

All I would ask is that fans attending tomorrow night ask questions other than about the present kit. CC for the moment is not for turning so seems silly to keep knocking on an empty housedoor.

Would like to hear SAG explain their reasoning for setting attendances and what influence the club have with SAG. 

Seems SAG aren't for turning either..so no point asking that question.