We're going to have a lick of summer

38 minutes ago, Big Rons Hairspray said:

A lot of our friends from north of the border & Ireland can be susceptible to the condition known as 'celtic skin'

Caused by mild increases in uv rays sufferers can develop symptoms such as salmon coloured foreheads & freckle chops.

A serious case ruled Darren Fletcher out for 18 months after he sat too close to the light of his open fridge whilst trying to see if milk really could turn quicker than Steven Naismith.

Doctors advise drinking copious amounts of Irn Bru & reading The Broons whilst in the shade.

I have suffered myself & I can tell you Barry had better be slathered in factor 80 tomorrow.

I've got freckles on my d*ck.

25 minutes ago, DoorDoor said:

struggles in any situation, he's shuffle

i dont know people trying to have a serious debate on a potential huge problem and you have to get a dig in.. 

2 minutes ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

least it will be a nice excuse for Carlos if things dont go our way

'how can you expect to serve a good meal ,when the fish and potatoes are over cooked'

There's going to be meat on the fire.. with a nice potato salad and mayo and neatly chopped chives.

1 hour ago, TINKERBELL said:

As long as the Chinese is open on penistone rd I'm not bothered what temperature is :biggrin:

The one on Middlewood Road is best. One portion of chips would feed all the North Stand and tango for a fortnight.