Tin Foil Hat Time: Is the Injury Crisis Actually a Mutiny?

4 hours ago, yunga_swfc said:

We are missing our key players but we have spent a lot of money on a big squad, Carlos has always said he wants 2 for every position, so I can't see why he's moaning so much, last nights team (barring the defence) were all his signings & yet again we were very poor in front of goal, Carlos needs to take the blame for poor signing 

'Poor in front of goal' is taking a lot away from the performance of Al Hasbi.

4 hours ago, TrueOwl said:

I'll be the first to admit this sounds ridiculous but such is the state of our squad it almost has me wondering if some of these injuries are actually real... when was the last time we had an injury crisis this bad?

Suppose we're not the only ones who have had enough, the players and physio team et al. are sick to their back teeth of this guy and are either openly or secretly colluding with each other to sabotage our season in any way they can to get him out the door. This has been going on a long time and somebody had the idea that they could strike with pay to achieve this and it caught on in a big way the club are keeping this quiet to keep a brave face on things. Could this actually be possible or am I talking testicles again?

I think you are wrong but at times this season Iv found some of the "injuries" to be a little suspicious. 

For example. 

Melo hadn't played for nearly 18 months, no signs of being fit but then come the transfer window he is suddenly ft enough to go out on loan and play regularly. 

Abdi, featured from time to time Radio Sheffield when asked said he was being overlooked but fully fit, a week or so later Carlos says the opposite when pressed on the issue. Granted now he is injured. 

We we have an injury crisis and suddenly Matias is fit again.