Tiredness

He's got Mcmanaman, Rhodes, Abdi, Jones and Sasso  who haven't played a quarter of season. Plus let's not forget 4/5 full backs who been rotated all season, tiredness shouldn't be an issue.

Edited by dowls

8 hours ago, ash60s said:

I'd love to be THAT tired on THAT kinda money

What has money got to do with it? The human body takes the same amount of time to recover irregardless of what your pay packet is. When you are a professional athlete fine margins matter. 

Of course with the depth of squad we now have its not a very convincing excuse for Carlos to use. Plenty of options to bring in if players haven't recovered well.

Are there any sports psychologists employed at S6? If there are, one of them needs to have a word with CC when it comes to this tiredness nonsense. He's basically giving his players a ready made excuse for a poor performance BEFORE the match even starts. Needs to shut up about it. If you look at the large number of quality players available  to him relative to the vast majority of Champ clubs, then it makes these sort of statements even more galling. And if I was DC, a charmain who has spent big (personal) money to assemble such a squad I would be reminding CC what a lucky boy he is...

I have suggested a few times that Carlos kicks this excuse into touch 

for an obvious deep thinker and writer about recovery times he may be right but this surprises me about CC, basic basic psychology if you publicly say your team will be tired guess what happens . It's probably just an indication he's feeling the pressure