im sorry but that was boring dogshit

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

In terms of performance, or results? Because results wise, I don't think we could hope for a much better league placing, but performance wise, we are capable of so much more

Surely if our performance improves then results would improve also?

By performance do you mean a more expansive style to our play because results could suffer?

You've said results wise you believe we're about what you expect,  give me results any day over a more cavalier approach and a lower league position. 

Edited by Corneliusreeve

39 minutes ago, Corneliusreeve said:

Surely if our performance improves then results would improve also?

By performance do you mean a more expansive style to our play because results could suffer?

You've said results wise you believe we're about what you expect,  give me results any day over a more cavalier approach and a lower league position. 

But they're not mutually exclusive. We could achieve the same results (or better) by playing a more entertaining brand of football. In fact, the results of our rivals, suggest that would be the case

3 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

But they're not mutually exclusive. We could achieve the same results (or better) by playing a more entertaining brand of football. In fact, the results of our rivals, suggest that would be the case

Says you, I don't believe Huddersfield or Reading are playing free flowing football.

Derby and Barnsley maybe but both are below us at the moment. 

Surely it stands to reason if performance improves so do results. 

37 minutes ago, Corneliusreeve said:

Says you, I don't believe Huddersfield or Reading are playing free flowing football.

Derby and Barnsley maybe but both are below us at the moment. 

Surely it stands to reason if performance improves so do results. 

You would hope so, we are probably about ten points short of where we should have been, which still puts us in the play offs. I guess the ride might be a tad more enjoyable though

I know some will see this as clutching at straws, but as the season goes on other teams will have to become more expansive when they play us, either to reach the play offs or avoid the drop, draws become bloody near on useless when a gap appears.

Whatever your views on the way we play, we are hard to beat, and if you play us intent on winning we do have the players to exploit any gaps at the back.

The play offs are a lottery once you are in them, and there comes a time in the play offs when teams have to go for it, like Brighton did at their place, survive that you are in the final...and as I said.... we are hard to beat