Lay off Carlos

Guest RocketOwl

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

Our coach is terrific.

He will (and has) be capable of mistakes.

He's stood by his philosophy of how he likes to play the game.

Stick with it. It's time for faith in what he's trying to achieve for us.. himself and the owner.

If he f*cks up over time, then get shot.

Imo he deserves time.

Has he changed his 'philosophy' since last season. We certainly don't play the same. 

Not much of a 'philosophy' then is it. 

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

You don't want clapping. 

Now why that doesn't that surprise me you said that?   Continue with the negatitivity and the moaning.

Because You coming on slagging everyone off and calling them blades is so positive. 

Clown

1 minute ago, kingsidney said:

Has he changed his 'philosophy' since last season. We certainly don't play the same. 

Not much of a 'philosophy' then is it. 

Have you thought of joining the cult of positivity?

Owls ya doin is the leader.

He will show you enlightenment and where to use question marks in your posts.

There's alot to be said for having a manger/coach in charge that cares. I believe Carlos actually gives a bobbar.

He's a long way from me shouting for his head. Everybody screws up. Now and again. 

The frustration come from the fact, we know we are a decent team (not the best, not by a long way), and we know we can do better.

Guest Copthorneowl
1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

Our coach is terrific.

Stick with it. It's time for faith in what he's trying to achieve for us.. himself and the owner.

Imo he deserves time.

Spot on costy 

Spot on, cc picks the team that should be capable of putting a shift in, so then it's up to the players to put a performance in and show why they are worthy of a start for the next game, sorry to say and hope wildsmith takes it on the chin because he's had some awesome games, but today he was awful gifted then two goals.

It seems to me that we now have the same situation of just a few years ago...

We have a manager that appears to have turned us around but in reality, just as before it's probably more down to the owners funding bailing us out...

The cult of Megson has morphed into the cult of Carlos and is still just baying for success... but we all know it won't happen under the cult's watch..

Carlos has a certain track record and one has to wonder if he is getting homesick and fed up of Britain (just as he has of all his previous clubs)... after all, it would be nice to be sacked and get your wages paid in full untill your contract has expired while spending time at home with your family...

If DC seriously wants promotion he has to take the same gamble MM did and bring in fresh blood that wants to win..

Carlos has done his bit and he can now claim Wemberlee on his CV, time for him and us to move on IMHO....

2 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Our coach is terrific.

Imo he deserves time.

Were you on the Titanic ?

If you were I bet you had a lifebelt and body warmer !

8 minutes ago, Animal said:

Spot on, cc picks the team that should be capable of putting a shift in, so then it's up to the players to put a performance in and show why they are worthy of a start for the next game, sorry to say and hope wildsmith takes it on the chin because he's had some awesome games, but today he was awful gifted then two goals.

True. He'll do it again I bet.

He's young and gifted.

You wouldn't catch a world class keeper like seaman getting chipped from the halfway line in the world cup tie.

I know you're frustrated. We all are.

Look to play the longer game a bit.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

True. He'll do it again I bet.

He's young and gifted.

You wouldn't catch a world class keeper like seaman getting chipped from the halfway line in the world cup tie.

I know you're frustrated. We all are.

Look to play the longer game a bit.

Wildsmith has nothing to regret about today but he should take a few points from it to learn from like Seaman did, unlike Carlos who seems to believe he knows it all and doesn't seem to need to learn from his mistakes..

6 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

Do you go go to games? He really isn't terrific. 

Why do you fall back on silly remarks like this?

I wasn't there today. You'll normally find me in the North lurking below the vomitory.

Otherwise , occasionally my brother treats me in the South.

He's a terrific coach who needs a bit of time. 

Have you considered the cult of positivity? 

1 minute ago, Mishowl said:

Why is it silly? 

It's all all about opinions but I've seen nothing to suggest he's a "terrific" coach. We are one dimensional, easy to play against and boring to watch.

It's easy to trot cliches out like he's a terrific coach but where is the evidence? 

The silly part was asking if I go to games.

I can see, just like you, that we're struggling for form.

I can also see a plan in development.

As you rightly say, it's all about opinions.

I doubt Carlos is on Owlstalk so this is purely just people sharing their opinion. Last season he came across as a good coach and we definitely were a surprise to a number of teams and opposition fans. For people to say he is a terrific coach is probably a stretch too far. I think that term can only be bestowed if he turns our performances around and gets us promoted or at least sustains a solid play-off push this season. If not I think Mr Chansiri will make the final call.

18 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

The silly part was asking if I go to games.

I can see, just like you, that we're struggling for form.

I can also see a plan in development.

As you rightly say, it's all about opinions.

WOW, If you can see a plan could you also give me the 6 winning numbers for the lottery for next weekend?

No, I thought not...

Guest RocketOwl
14 minutes ago, Madmax said:

Fair enough. wouldnt argue wi that: But, Will you be saying that when we drop downt league & playing pretty poor:

We won't.