SWFC Attendence v Preston

2 minutes ago, newbster said:

according to their fans forum they are only bringing about 800 because of the 33 pound priced tag on tickets oh and also one of their fans reckon chansiri is inept at running out beautiful club.

Just shows you what a tin pot club Preston are we took nearly 5k there last season.

Preston fans make the point - they took 2000 to Rotherham. So if  tickets had been £20 they would have brought 2000 and spent £40000 + drinks etc. As they're bringing only 800 at £33 they're spending less than £26500 and less on refreshments. So who's losing out ?

10 minutes ago, doubleo said:

Preston fans make the point - they took 2000 to Rotherham. So if  tickets had been £20 they would have brought 2000 and spent £40000 + drinks etc. As they're bringing only 800 at £33 they're spending less than £26500 and less on refreshments. So who's losing out ?

Genuine question doesn't the away ticket income only go to the away team club not the home team? Or is there a percentage split. I may be being thick here for the first time! 

Yes we will be losing out on the 1200 drinks + pies we won't be selling which is about £6,000. But then less money will be spent by us on stewarding maybe

ignore this post I realise I was being thick 

lol 

Edited by Southie_Owl