Current home kit

8 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

just buy the away shirt. No idea why people are so sentimental about this crap

do you have kids? 

but re this home shirt  I  agree with Donny  and If I had a youngster again I'd buy the way kit if available 

There wee e plenty of home shirts available yesterday. Whether or not they were children kits I'm unsure. what I did notice was a queue of about 15 people all with goods in hand, cash on the hip and no bugger to serve them.This resulted in people taking stuff back to the hangers and walking out. 

10 hours ago, Sandy Owl said:

went into shop today, told that no more orders or kits coming in until June when new kit will be out..

How come nobody has picked up on this bit of good news?

Next season's kit available out in JUNE. Not September or August, but before most summer holidays, before pre-season matches, maybe even before the fixture list is out.

That said, with 26 week turn around, designs must be more or less agreed and contracts ready to sign. 

Guest The Claw

I tied for my little un, cos theres none to fit her she wants a Liverpool one. look what there doing to us................

Edited by The Claw

24 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

How come nobody has picked up on this bit of good news?

Next season's kit available out in JUNE. Not September or August, but before most summer holidays, before pre-season matches, maybe even before the fixture list is out.

That said, with 26 week turn around, designs must be more or less agreed and contracts ready to sign. 

In the Steering Meeting thread, it says, the club haven't even done a deal with anyone to produce a new kit yet. So I wouldn't get you're hope up for an earlier release this year.

12 hours ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

Direct from the knicker factory on Corrie :laugh:

It's that fanny Mike Ashley Baldwin and his overtime dirty tricks again.

Ivy is flipping steaming, they're on a walk out. congregating in the Rovers and already on the lager tops.

Will kick off big time.

Large scotch please Betty......

lol