This Is How You Repay CC and DC

1 minute ago, kidc77 said:

I agree it's far far too early and I think he can turn it around. I do however don't think he will if he doesn't keep a settled side. I honestly think that will be his downfall. We need some consistancy and all this chopping and changing isn't going to give the players or us that. 

Although i I think it's far too early for a change if we keep performing like this for the next few games I very much doubt Chansiri will grace him with the same patience though. 

At least you talk sense pal. Appreciate that as so does Carlos and DC.

1 minute ago, the third man said:

he should have this month, if we are still only 10th then we need a replacement to come in December to check out the squad before January to see what he thinks he needs doing.

wont be surprised if we lose the next two away

Have a bit of faith! Anything is possible when Leicester have won the Premier League.

1 minute ago, ozowl02 said:

You never answered my question you fool? I asked who would you replace him with?

Are you saying the CC is the best manager in the championship, never mind other divisions.

Anyone coming in knows he has a decent squad, probably with money in January, so there is a good manager who will take the job on that basis

1 minute ago, the third man said:

Are you saying the CC is the best manager in the championship, never mind other divisions.

Anyone coming in knows he has a decent squad, probably with money in January, so there is a good manager who will take the job on that basis

No im not, your presuming that. Hes obviously ONE OF THE best since we got into the play offs.

1 minute ago, Cersei said:

39 quid today, 39 quid against Preston too.

You don't even go to games so why are you even bothered what it costs?

lol

23 minutes ago, ozowl02 said:

Says it all in the title really, the work we've done in 18 months is outstanding and the big minority of fans are giving up on CC. He bought in quality players such as Fessi, Hooper, Fletcher, Bannan, Wallace, Reach. And only because of a few losses here and then, your giving up on him? If DC reads this forum, he would be absolutely embarrassed and mortified by the lack of support your giving towards the team and CC and would probably reconsider his future at a club he thought he loved. Its not the team, its our unfaithful, moaning and silent crowd which is leading the team off track. Come on boys, we can do better. Surely?

How the roger do you know what Chansiri will feel like, knowing that some fans want Carlos sacked?

He may agree for all you know.

As for him probably reconsidering his future at a club he has spent dozens of millions because a few fans moan????

get a grip, people calling for Carlos's head may be a bit premature, but your rant, suggesting you know what DC thinks and may do is far more embarrassing IMO.

4 minutes ago, the third man said:

Last season has gone for Leicester and us, its what's happening the league this season that matters

Its not the point. The point is anything can happen within a matter of time. Look into it more next time please

lol 

We've had a bad afternooon because of CC due to his ineptness and lack of consistent process.

DC is losing millions! He's not gonna be waffling the rubbish some of you are about how good he is and we should stick with.

Some reyt mental gymnastics on here tonight.

1 minute ago, lukestheman82 said:

How the roger do you know what Chansiri will feel like, knowing that some fans want Carlos sacked?

He may agree for all you know.

As for him probably reconsidering his future at a club he has spent dozens of millions because a few fans moan????

get a grip, people calling for Carlos's head may be a bit premature, but your rant, suggesting you know what DC thinks and may do is far more embarrassing IMO.

I think your rant is more embarrassing. I said "I THINK" not I KNOW. So how does that work. Grow up and place your pathetic rant on rotherscum site please.

Just now, Cersei said:

lol 

We've had a bad afternooon because of CC due to his ineptness and lack of consistent process.

DC is losing millions! He's not gonna be waffling the rubbish some of you are about how good he is and we should stick with.

Some reyt mental gymnastics on here tonight.

Who are you planning on replacing him? Surely someone higher profile? Id love to hear?