This Is How You Repay CC and DC

7 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

How is it over?  Have they reduced the ticket prices to a reasonable level?

Mate, you either grow a pair and pay the price or wait until they appear on sky. Cant afford it get a better job. How about the Wednesday vacancy?

I haven't turned on Carlos, I still want him to get it right

But I've been saying for a few weeks now

The warning signs are there

We've spent 15 million to go backwards

3 million each on two 30 year olds, Pudil and Jones, will come back to haunt CC

And for all those who keep saying we will turn someone over soon, wake up and smell the coffee, we have some fine footballers but we haven't got goals in us, there's no creativity in this team, we play pretty triangles without penetration

And as for Forestieri, he doesn't look like he wants to be here

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 minute ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo poo TU said:

And for all those who keep saying we will turn someone over soon, wake up and smell the coffee, we have some fine footballers but we haven't got goals in us, there's no creativity in this team, we play pretty triangles without penetration

I can't believe Pudil actually cost £3M

2 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo poo TU said:

I agree but we need to keep 100 percent belief in him and the team if we want performances to come. If we keep bringing the bad vibe to the matches, we're gonna get the bad performances.

12 minutes ago, ozowl02 said:

I think your rant is more embarrassing. I said "I THINK" not I KNOW. So how does that work. Grow up and place your pathetic rant on rotherscum site please.

The word think was not mentioned in your OP, unless I've had more beer than I thought.

You also stated that Chansiri 'Would' be embarrassed.

I actually don't think its time to sack CC off and we should get behind the team, however, it boils my wee wee when people like you talk down to others and think it's your place to speak for the club.

Edited by lukestheman82
im a tail

1 hour ago, kidc77 said:

Nahhhhhh not Scottish zidane and our poster boy you must be mistaken. It's all fernandos fault he's the devil you know. 

1 hour ago, Furious George said:

If anyone thinks Forestieri is the same player as last year you're insane.

41 minutes ago, ozowl02 said:

Says it all in the title really, the work we've done in 18 months is outstanding and the big minority of fans are giving up on CC. He bought in quality players such as Fessi, Hooper, Fletcher, Bannan, Wallace, Reach. And only because of a few losses here and then, your giving up on him? If DC reads this forum, he would be absolutely embarrassed and mortified by the lack of support your giving towards the team and CC and would probably reconsider his future at a club he thought he loved. Its not the team, its our unfaithful, moaning and silent crowd which is leading the team off track. Come on boys, we can do better. Surely?

I agree the atmosphere at home this seaon has been garbage

3 minutes ago, lukestheman82 said:

The word think was not mentioned in your OP, unless I've had more beer than I thought.

You also stated that Chansiri 'Would' be embarrassed.

I actually don't think its time to sack CC off and we should get behind the team, however, it boils my wee wee when people like you talk down to others and think it's your place to speak for others.

Your p*** drunk so id shut up before digging yourself in a whole mate. If I said WOULD I apologize, but I should have meant I THINK HE WOULD. Apologies if you mistaken yourself for what I actually meant to say.

7 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo poo TU said:

Good points, not taking anything away from our prombles, maybe £15m was required  just to keep pace in this league, bearing in mind decades of under investment, not withstanding  the fact we overachieved last year. That  said, we should be doing better.

Just now, striker said:

Good points, not taking anything away from our prombles, maybe £15m was required  just to keep pace in this league, bearing in mind decades of under investment, not withstanding  the fact we overachieved last year. That  said, we should be doing better.

We should but we was near the same position last year than this year so we're on track. If we gain more losses then its a big problem.

1 minute ago, ozowl02 said:

Your p*** drunk so id shut up before digging yourself in a whole mate. If I said WOULD I apologize, but I should have meant I THINK HE WOULD. Apologies if you mistaken yourself for what I actually meant to say.

And I'm drunk?

I'm supposed to understand this post as well as knowing what you ment in the OP, even though you said different?

I ain't Mystic Meg you chopsy little turd.

5 minutes ago, ozowl02 said:

Digging himself a whole what?

3 minutes ago, lukestheman82 said:

And I'm drunk?

I'm supposed to understand this post as well as knowing what you ment in the OP, even though you said different?

I ain't Mystic Meg you chopsy little turd.

Someone acting a bit too big for his boots. Your probably a keyboard warrior and if you didn't know then shut up about it pal. Not flipping hard!