Question about Owls Membership

I have not renewed not just because of the disgusting price hike but the fact that I also primarily used it for priority over general sale.  The fact is that although it is obviously good news for the club that we have got more season ticket holders it means that a lot of away game tickets will not reach the membership.  It's life i  not going to moan unduly about it but it does mean that Mr. Chansari has not got my £50. 

6 minutes ago, Geedee said:

I have not renewed not just because of the disgusting price hike but the fact that I also primarily used it for priority over general sale.  The fact is that although it is obviously good news for the club that we have got more season ticket holders it means that a lot of away game tickets will not reach the membership.  It's life i  not going to moan unduly about it but it does mean that Mr. Chansari has not got my £50. 

Todays match would seem to suggest they will make general sale.  I know special circumstances

Just now, Holmes said:

Todays match would seem to suggest they will make general sale.  I know special circumstances

Yes granted Norwich even if it was not on Sky would not normally sell out before membership just  because of the distance. I suppose my point is more about the games within say 75 mile radius of Hillsborough.  the bottom line is that there is around 8000 more people now who have priority in front the of members than a couple of years ago. As I mentioned before its great for the club so in most way's  it's good news. 

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

do what i used to do if we sold out ...get one from the home club .not many clubs in the championship sell out there home games .

Yes I have done that quite a few times over the years as well.  Although I do enjoy being in the away end with our fans might even surprise myself and have the odd bounce lol

57 minutes ago, gbear05 said:

I live down South and want to get the Owls Membership so it's easier for me to get away tickets. If I'm a member, will this allow me to buy two tickets before general sale, or just one?

You need points to get most away tickets these days. It'll only be one ticket as well. 

Edit: if you are from the south you may do alright as they are further for those of us up North to travel. But for those games they'lla probably make general sale anyway. 

Edited by Leaping Lannys Perm